LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Just a few questions. Does anybody know how to get the top 2 scenes?
Game_VRDxgVVlVW.png
Also I've noticed in the graphics folder there are cards I can't find like the Elin ones and animations I can't get like the Mhu'Tiki one and Osira. If anyone could let me know that would be appreciated.
Edit: I got the top right one for Gabrielle, still don't know about the middle one.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if that's true i hope they put more in the game i may have killed all the ones i now of lol.

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
well if that's true i hope they put more in the game i may have killed all the ones i now of lol.
Thanks for the info, unfortunately I've killed them all lmfao. I guess I'll wait till the next update.
in the changelog it says "A fifth Bad Ending can now be triggered if only the main character is currently available to join the party". it should unlock in the early stages. but i havent try so i am not sure

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
So, is there any information about the next update?
according to the last blogpost:
"but there is always more to do so I've instead focused on finishing the majority of Tseneria Isle so you can at least get to that point in the story and freely explore it once the next beta hit towards the end of this month!"

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes