Barbarossa13

May 19, 2022
Sorry if it's been asked and answered, but can soeone explain what the "bad endings" are that i've read alot about in here,

What they are/do and access etc?

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry if it's been asked and answered, but can soeone explain what the "bad endings" are that i've read alot about in here,

What they are/do and access etc?
i only ever found one. during the highlord gathering. get caught trying to sneak in

i heard theres one where you need to be defeated when you have no one in party and cannot have anyone in party but i never go it. i literally tried at the beginning and got nothing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know there is the one at the highlord gathering and the swamp i forget if it's the three headed snake are the girlsnakes. there is also the laqueda when you lose to ugly fasrer. they say theres on with the slut's

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
i know there is the one at the highlord gathering and the swamp i forget if it's the three headed snake are the girlsnakes. there is also the laqueda when you lose to ugly fasrer. they say theres on with the slut's
I think there's 4 for losing, manor, one of the swamps or forests, slender slut, and solo

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I need some help finding some sex scenes for the hall of memories. I have all but these two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scene 1: that's weird, because that is Mhu'tiki's scene on the manor, when you first met her... didn't know you could play the story mode without triggering this scene.

Scene 2: Kythie joins Zero in bed, i seem to recall you need to do all sidequest with her (conversate) and then go to sleep on your own bed at Castle Warringard to trigger it.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Scene 1: that's weird, because that is Mhu'tiki's scene on the manor, when you first met her... didn't know you could play the story mode without triggering this scene.

Scene 2: Kythie joins Zero in bed, i seem to recall you need to do all sidequest with her (conversate) and then go to sleep on your own bed at Castle Warringard to trigger it.
Huh, it is weird I don't have that first one. And for the second one, I never slept in castle warrengard yet I think so that makes sense. Thanks. I'll have to see if I can find the first one in the save game editor or something, but I didn't see it there before.

Reactions: azraelswegul

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Huh, it is weird I don't have that first one. And for the second one, I never slept in castle warrengard yet I think so that makes sense. Thanks. I'll have to see if I can find the first one in the save game editor or something, but I didn't see it there before.
Got the second one easy enough, but fuck i can't find the first one in the SGE. Guess I'll have to replay till the lord gathering.

Edit: Used the old save file that was posted here of right before the high lord gathering, got to the Mhu'Tiki scene, and compared the variables between that save and my own save. The save game editor tool doesn't list variables that have 'null' as their value, so I couldn't cheat myself the ability to unlock the memory crystal that way. However, saveeditonline does let you see variables with null, so I found the corresponding variable on my save and changed the value to 2(the value it was for the save I stole). And then I unlocked the crystal on my save. Saved myself some time of holding down the ctrl key and running around through the story in a new game.

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
I have learned that you can in fact choose not to trigger the titjob scene by saying you're here to kidnap here rather than saying you're her entertainment. But I thought I picked entertainment in my first run.. And with how much I save scum and how often i leave quick saves, I should've checked both options.. Maybe I saved after choosing kidnapper and continued from there. Sucks for me ig.

Reactions: azraelswegul

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I have learned that you can in fact choose not to trigger the titjob scene by saying you're here to kidnap here rather than saying you're her entertainment. But I thought I picked entertainment in my first run.. And with how much I save scum and how often i leave quick saves, I should've checked both options.. Maybe I saved after choosing kidnapper and continued from there. Sucks for me ig.
that's... good to know actually.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes