Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I see. Thanks a lot! And yes I do remember letting them go. So is there no way to get them back? In the walkthrough, it says to take the "common" prisoners to the chamber but when I try to, my character says, "I should leave the prisoners alone."
Unfortunately no, if you let them go you cant get them back in that playthrough.
And the only prisoners you can take to your chamber are the Steel Demoness and Laquadia.
Idk I still feel like I'm missing things. Like I can't take Laquadia back to my chamber and play the dice game with her. I just feel stuck af
Just remembered: are you talking to her in her cell?
To get her (and the Steel Demoness too) to your chamber you have to have the slave collar which you can buy in Kahr, then go to your chamber and there , to the left and right of the big picture frame, you can see two sets of chains. Click on them and you can choose who to put in them.

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
Unfortunately no, if you let them go you cant get them back in that playthrough.
And the only prisoners you can take to your chamber are the Steel Demoness and Laquadia.

Just remembered: are you talking to her in her cell?
To get her (and the Steel Demoness too) to your chamber you have to have the slave collar which you can buy in Kahr, then go to your chamber and there , to the left and right of the big picture frame, you can see two sets of chains. Click on them and you can choose who to put in them.
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help. And what should I do to get the bounties for the cities?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help. And what should I do to get the bounties for the cities?
When you are at the main hall at Castle Warrengard:
-Get out (go south from the Castle crystal)
-Go west
- Invest in that place so you can go on expeditions.
There you can do the bounties.

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
Last I played was the protagonist having action with the ice queen, was much added since then? Anything with opala/osira/old farah?

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
A warning, I found a bug that will make the game crash, when you reach tseneria isle, don't open journal after you met the new professor, or you will crash without possibility, you have been warned

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Only boat im seeing there is the one that takes you back to Odiana (sp)
Im looking for " Fix 679 - Two new locations has been added, Illythium Trading Vessel and Tseneria Isle. "
Are you quite sure you have the right version (3.15)? I went to the bottom right and there's an NPC guard standing there, asking if you wanna tag along.

Picture below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Last I played was the protagonist having action with the ice queen, was much added since then? Anything with opala/osira/old farah?
Nope, there's literally no new art in this update. "Pictures" folder in versions 3.14 and 3.15 is the exact same size.
Big shocker, I know.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
There's a new version (3.15b) out that fixes some of the bugs (for example, leaving the isle and trying to go back makes you unable to interact with Beatrix, Kythie and Bal'Rana, locking you out) on the Patron.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
There's a new version (3.15b) out that fixes some of the bugs (for example, leaving the isle and trying to go back makes you unable to interact with Beatrix, Kythie and Bal'Rana, locking you out) on the Patron.
The update is out on the patreon when is it coming here?
I updated my post with the new version.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes