JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Honestly I only get hyped for the Story and the SethXZoe art with the updates. The story had me hooked the whole time I did my playthrough and whenever I got to a scene that wasn't updated for the Seth version I got sad cause that's the only style I like. I want the Celestia scene to be updated so bad but I can't find anything anywhere about Seth. Even on their Pixiv the last post was in 2015. I really hope we get some SethxZoe art at the end of this month for the update.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I'm missing some scenes and even when I look at the guide I get so confused man

Last edited:

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
first picture first one is right at the start. you have talk with laquadia to give you a better reward. second one is : after first time you leave colussia , go to grand bridge an then imperial manor. there is a barn at the east, look through the window.
second picture : 2 of them are bad endings and 2 of them are dream chest scenes. i think you can find them in earlier pages.
third one : in your first time at Brightstone go north and west to the next screen. Talk to the women outside of the house there. Go in. Talk to the boy and go to the other window for a SCENE.
i hope this will help

• Red Heart
Reactions: JL5

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
can somebody pls help me? i’ve gotten stuck and idk how to continue
last time i played i remember i talked to the queen and king of illythium but i feel like i’ve missed a lot of stuff
pls if someone can help, i’d really appreciate it

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
so in my save, black dame is nowhere to be found so i could recruit manpower
i can’t find steel demoness either after i did the deed with her
i can’t take the prisoners back to my chamber
can somebody pls help me fix these?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
so in my save, black dame is nowhere to be found so i could recruit manpower
i can’t find steel demoness either after i did the deed with her
i can’t take the prisoners back to my chamber
can somebody pls help me fix these?
For the manpower: At a certain point there should be a book at the end of the table in the throne room. With it you can still look at your resources and hire more manpower.
Steel Demoness: Did you let those two go (her and the midget baron)? If not they should still be in the cell or, if you talked to the Baron and said you would seperate the two, the Demoness is one cell to the right.
If they are both no longer there you let them go.
Which prisoners exactly do you mean?
can somebody pls help me? i’ve gotten stuck and idk how to continue
last time i played i remember i talked to the queen and king of illythium but i feel like i’ve missed a lot of stuff
pls if someone can help, i’d really appreciate it
I think not that much ahs actually happened story-wise. After talking to both king and queen in the throne room you can still go to the queens chambers (main room, to the right) and "persuade" her a little more.
More story is coming with the next build this weekend.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
first picture first one is right at the start. you have talk with laquadia to give you a better reward. second one is : after first time you leave colussia , go to grand bridge an then imperial manor. there is a barn at the east, look through the window.
second picture : 2 of them are bad endings and 2 of them are dream chest scenes. i think you can find them in earlier pages.
third one : in your first time at Brightstone go north and west to the next screen. Talk to the women outside of the house there. Go in. Talk to the boy and go to the other window for a SCENE.
i hope this will help
thanks king I appreciate ya!

Reactions: akdemir2

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
For the manpower: At a certain point there should be a book at the end of the table in the throne room. With it you can still look at your resources and hire more manpower.
Steel Demoness: Did you let those two go (her and the midget baron)? If not they should still be in the cell or, if you talked to the Baron and said you would seperate the two, the Demoness is one cell to the right.

I think not that much ahs actually happened story-wise. After talking to both king and queen in the throne room you can still go to the queens chambers (main room, to the right) and "persuade" her a little more.
I see. Thanks a lot! And yes I do remember letting them go. So is there no way to get them back? In the walkthrough, it says to take the "common" prisoners to the chamber but when I try to, my character says, "I should leave the prisoners alone."

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019

Idk I still feel like I'm missing things. Like I can't take Laquadia back to my chamber and play the dice game with her. I just feel stuck af

Reactions: Count_Viraxis
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes