kekot

Dec 31, 2019
Had a great time playing it like three years ago, is it worth of content since then to download it again ?

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone having trouble with golden beetleblades now? I'm having the 2 werewuffles spawn but the beetleblade isn't between them.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
It's from V 3.12b, looking for update.
Look at the wiki there is a link to newest pdf

edit: never mind that was for 3.12b to... just saw the date it was uploaded and thought... yea... i shouldnt think...

Aug 9, 2018
guys! tell me please that the new story content is barely 5 minutes long so i don't have to bother with this version.
Basically, yeah. Some conversations, a bit of exploration (there's some new art to find and at least one dimensional shard), a tiny bit of character development in a couple of characters, and a reset button. (Which glitches out and prevents you from actually doing the new content again and getting back to the area, which I presume is a bug.) Also hints of a weird new fetish.

There might also be a new monster type to fight if you don't go straight in to advancing the story content.

Reactions: Phantombeast

Qwerty314

Jul 28, 2022
Last time I played was episode 3. Have Eclipse and/or Neena made an appearance in the betas or did gape forget they existed?

Last edited:

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
After using a sewing kit, Farah's "damaged" sprite doesn't change but Gabrielle's does. Is this a bug?

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
What should I do in 3.15 to see new content? Illumi says "your future shrouded in mist", same as always.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes