MagnumDong3000

Apr 1, 2022
its not "no brain design". some games are short and some games are long. i lke this one for being long because its entertaining
some games that are long has a unique creativity to make it long and gradually unlocking contents along the way in an entertaining and satisfying way and not painful endless back and fort arrow keys and press space Z C grinding bs

Well,the design of LOQO was always like this as a manner of reminisce the old rpg games,you can dislike,but it was always on this style,and by far,this one is at least somewhat fun...i do agree that its annoying for people who dont want a new compromisse with a game that aint finished and that the game can be somewhat big,but you can look for less extensive titles if it bothers ya...
Yes it is a like those jrpg and eu/american rpg such as ff1to6 from older consoles but those games grinding for 100 hours is fun rewarding and easy. The design and art style is top notch in LOQO but Grinding in this game is painfully tiring your characters skills, stats, and equipments are mediocre

Reactions: mrstupidfingers

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
V3.13b to V3.15B upgrade.

Again, use at your own risk on a copy of your V3.13b game.
This should also be able to upgrade V3.14b.

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
Last time I played this games was shortly after the release of episode 3 back in 2020. The thing I remember the most was the fact that the renegade dialogue suddenly ended at a certain point, resulting in my glorious scumbag of a "hero" having a forced 180 alignment turn: moving on from slutshaming his companions and treating Farah like a slave, to suddenly fighting for love, friendship and equality for all. It was kind of a moodbreaker for me, and I'm still a bit salty.
I questioned Gabe about it on Patreon, and received a reply saying they had postponed and down-prioritized all future renegade dialogue in favour of everything else, instead adding it to the backlog.

Has the renegade dialogue been continued since then, or is it still in limbo?

jakeyazer

Mar 5, 2018
my friends, i play the full game in v3.15, and i want to know a few things. how i can add layla the mare women to the photoshoot,how i can unlock all the girls for the tavern wench challenge and the photoshoot session and how i get this thing in the new version - A new Dream Chest has been placed in Pit of Ror'Ga and requires the "Dream Key: Tranquillity" to unlock. i really nneed help with that.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
my friends, i play the full game in v3.15, and i want to know a few things. how i can add layla the mare women to the photoshoot,how i can unlock all the girls for the tavern wench challenge and the photoshoot session and how i get this thing in the new version - A new Dream Chest has been placed in Pit of Ror'Ga and requires the "Dream Key: Tranquillity" to unlock. i really nneed help with that.
I've come back from a long break myself and am catching up to the new content on a fresh save. The Pit of Ror'Ga's dream chest key is crafted at the Hermit's Retreat by the blacksmith there. He crafts it for free with no material requirement. To unlock his crafts, you have to complete a quick quest within Hermit's Retreat that includes speaking with him and detonating a weak wall west of his smithy.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
Bug found by Swegabe: When you open a lewd box, some cosplay previews failed to render and the system replaced them with pictures of the emerald gem. My "lost emerald gems" were actaully cosplay images disguised as emerald gems. Sounds like this will be addressed next patch. It's only a visual glitch, so just keep opening more lewd boxes if you want emerald gems. There's over 200 cosplay photos, so you have to open dozens of boxes before the emerald gems really start stacking up.

Original post:
I am experiencing a bug with the lewd box and emerald gem system.

Has anyone else encountered a bug when opening lewd boxes? When I open a lewd box in the most current patch, and there are emerald gems inside, they don't always go into my inventory. I opened 73 lewd boxes twice. I think I got all the cosplays plus 20 gems added to my inventory and then plus 23 gems the other time. I should have gotten well over gotten well over 50 gems.

When I opened the lewd boxes one at a time, and checked my inventory between, I seemed to get either one emerald gem or no emerald gems even if I was meant to get multiple emerald gems.

I checked the episode 3 release and gems seemed to work as expected then, but haven't checked any build in between. I also haven't played the last several betas, so it might have been an issue that arose prior to 3.15b.

edit: To clarify, as I've found a couple other posts dating back to April about this, I am not capped on emerald gems. I started with 7 gems and 73 boxes. I also used an old Episode 3 save and edited it (with RpgMakerSaveEdit to have 99 lewd boxes (and happened to have 52 gems). Opening the boxes worked fine in 3.0, but was bugged in 3.15b. I'll attach the save I tested with. The save originated from Episode 3 and has only been edited to increase the lewd box count.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira999

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I remember seeing this game a couple of years back, and thinking to myself "I'll hold off until it's finished."

Now, despite being in my early 20s, I believe I will not live to see the day this game is done.
Yeah this game is basically going to be SweGabe's Star Citizen at this rate. I still remember actually donating her some money to help finish the second game but that was like 6 years ago lol. With this one it was like once she realized she could get regular money from patreon donor's the final release was postponed indefinitely. I think game 1, and 2 were both finished three or four times over in how long this one is taking.

Blu

May 15, 2017
how to unlock photostudio, i have everything unlocka dn story updates... why doesnt it let me construct it???

also where ami suppose to go with this new update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mê game hentai
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes