azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I did it before cat outfits were added.
far as i remember there was indeed a way to repeat that event for those who wanted the outfits (maybe with a code on the mirror) but it's been half a year since that update came along, so i don't know what that way was.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I did it before cat outfits were added.
found this in a comment over a year ago:

"go to the gate in luminessa (snow continent city) and activate the door ofthe palace, itll ask if you wanna go back to that part of teh story to play the new content added on the ship and get those outfits, you keep all other progress just takes story quest back to that point"

i don't think this is available now.

RedEye9400

Jan 1, 2019
found this in a comment over a year ago:

"go to the gate in luminessa (snow continent city) and activate the door ofthe palace, itll ask if you wanna go back to that part of teh story to play the new content added on the ship and get those outfits, you keep all other progress just takes story quest back to that point"

i don't think this is available now.
It's not.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I remember seeing this game a couple of years back, and thinking to myself "I'll hold off until it's finished."

Now, despite being in my early 20s, I believe I will not live to see the day this game is done.
look the author is more than twice your age, if I'm not mistaken the 40 years has passed them for quite a while

... I think she will keep going until she retires.

joebobber

Jun 28, 2017
What are people's favorite art style? Or perhaps most updated art style. Trying to decide before I try this again

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
What are people's favorite art style? Or perhaps most updated art style. Trying to decide before I try this again
International 100%. SethXZoe's art is leagues above the rest and I typically only come back to the game when there's a new scene from them or the story is updated.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I haven't played this game in a few years; is there any scenes with Osira, Bal'Rana, Sunny Sue, Mom and Elin with the MC?
Osira and Elin got either one or two (osira triggers with story and choices, Elin by talking to her after the whole colussia arc)
the rest? not yet.

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
I remember seeing this game a couple of years back, and thinking to myself "I'll hold off until it's finished."

Now, despite being in my early 20s, I believe I will not live to see the day this game is done.
You are not the only one. I was expecting the game to be finished instead of having to play "a ton of content", and then getting stuck at the point when the content ends. And after that, when several years have passed and there's enough content to play again, I will barely remember the plot

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
You are not the only one. I was expecting the game to be finished instead of having to play "a ton of content", and then getting stuck at the point when the content ends. And after that, when several years have passed and there's enough content to play again, I will barely remember the plot
I just don’t understand why the game takes so long to release new story content and you barely get any scenes with the mc. Is it because swegabe is the only one coding? Is it because they keep simply adding illustrations (dunno about you guys, but most of which I will not bother finding)?
Can’t deny that there’s some milking going on with donations.

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
okay a couple questions:
1: does anyone know how to open sealed doors? there is in Castle Warrengard when you enter Mirror Hall, and another in the Unkown Lab, and i can't find a way to open them.
2: where can i find the box to unlock the hidden memory of Cecily? i have the 3 dream keys, and have used 2 of them already, but haven't seen a 3rd.
3:i didn't kill enough Harpies to get the vanquisher title. how do i bring them back?

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
okay a couple questions:
1: does anyone know how to open sealed doors? there is in Castle Warrengard when you enter Mirror Hall, and another in the Unkown Lab, and i can't find a way to open them.
2: where can i find the box to unlock the hidden memory of Cecily? i have the 3 dream keys, and have used 2 of them already, but haven't seen a 3rd.
3:i didn't kill enough Harpies to get the vanquisher title. how do i bring them back?
1:) Can't open the door yet.
2:) Pit of Rorga
3:) You can talk to the Harpy queen to fight them again. Get her to your castle.

Last edited:

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
1:) Can't open the door yet.
2:) Pit of Rorga
3:) You can talk to the Harpy queen to fight them again. Get her to your castle.
gotcha. now, I also realize that I have a bug regarding Hen-tai. I need to find him 14 times, and I am sure that I did, but my game is only saying 13. i've gone everywhere except Luminessa and Queens Landing. is my game busted or glitched?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Can somebody tell me how to get into Castle Warrengard? I've talked to the guys in Arlon, but I've forgotten what to do next.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to get into Castle Warrengard? I've talked to the guys in Arlon, but I've forgotten what to do next.
Go to the Fierra Falls (with a dynamite you can buy at Arlon) and blow up the wall at the eastern part of the falls. Then go through the tunnel.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
gotcha. now, I also realize that I have a bug regarding Hen-tai. I need to find him 14 times, and I am sure that I did, but my game is only saying 13. i've gone everywhere except Luminessa and Queens Landing. is my game busted or glitched?
Check you Encyclopedia. Titles and pick explorer. There is a line about Hen'Tai discovered under the location. I will list them here.
Colussia, Caimridge, Port Ronod, Highland Inn, Brightstone, Crimson Forest, Gentlemen's Club, Whitehaven, Summer Cove, Arlon, Uncle Dads Farm, Kahr, Duchess's Mansion, Odidania and Luminessa.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes