Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just don’t understand why the game takes so long to release new story content and you barely get any scenes with the mc. Is it because swegabe is the only one coding? Is it because they keep simply adding illustrations (dunno about you guys, but most of which I will not bother finding)?
Can’t deny that there’s some milking going on with donations.
It's kinda wild that this is still being developed. The first one was my first ever hentai game lol. I remember asking her if the second game's protagonist had a bigger cock than the first one and when she said yes I was kinda upset because I thought it was cheating. That was like 10 years ago. To be that young and naive...

Has Swegabe talked about plans of future games?

Reactions: Cidoo

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
It's kinda wild that this is still being developed. The first one was my first ever hentai game lol. I remember asking her if the second game's protagonist had a bigger cock than the first one and when she said yes I was kinda upset because I thought it was cheating. That was like 10 years ago. To be that young and naive...

Has Swegabe talked about plans of future games?
She was planning to finish LoQO:O till the end of 2017 iirc, you can give some work to your imagination about terms of finishing this one, let alone starting a new project. )

Reactions: Cidoo

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
She was planning to finish LoQO:O till the end of 2017 iirc, you can give some work to your imagination about terms of finishing this one, let alone starting a new project. )
Man, it feels so bad to see that after all these years the game changed almost nothing. Ya only got a bunch of random commissions spread throughout the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Argrond

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
... in the last blog update:

"In terms of story, I'd say there is about 2-3 arcs left before the main story is finished.
While this may sound like little, keep in mind they aren't restricted to one location as I consider the full Tseneria Isle arc to basically be everything from returning to Castle Warrengard after Laquadia-something to giving a certain artifact to a specific character. (Trying to avoid spoilers)

And I suppose by that definition the Tseneria Isle arc isn't quite 100% done yet, but the Mermaid Triangle part certainly is and there might only be 4-5 cutscenes left of it."

welp... that's around 2-3 years if it keeps going at this pace.... "may sound like little" my butt.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jooj Cena

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
... in the last blog update:

"In terms of story, I'd say there is about 2-3 arcs left before the main story is finished.
While this may sound like little, keep in mind they aren't restricted to one location as I consider the full Tseneria Isle arc to basically be everything from returning to Castle Warrengard after Laquadia-something to giving a certain artifact to a specific character. (Trying to avoid spoilers)

And I suppose by that definition the Tseneria Isle arc isn't quite 100% done yet, but the Mermaid Triangle part certainly is and there might only be 4-5 cutscenes left of it."

welp... that's around 2-3 years if it keeps going at this pace.
Longer too since those who prefer the International style (SethXZoe) will have to wait even longer for scenes to get updated to it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Started up a new game after a year and a half, and it looks like the CGs for the new sex scenes are done by Sparrow. Fancy...
Where'd ma boy SethxZoe go?

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
so my laptop blue screen on me a few weeks ago and lost everything so does anyone have a save they could let me have thats up to beatrix home please

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
Man, it feels so bad to see that after all these years the game changed almost nothing. Ya only got a bunch of random commissions spread throughout the game.
Well, Swegabe could at least provide some commisions on regular basis instead of game content (DevilHS's third comic WHEN????), but noooo, worthless micro fixes are sooo much better!

I've said it before and I can say it again: these games should be visual novels or something like that, not shitty RPG Maker's JRPGs.

Ben1007

Feb 3, 2020
hello, when i use aft + enter the fullscreen looks weird. as in it zooms in on a portion of the screen and not actual full screen someone please help?

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
so i have a question i cant aquire tools or wood or glass or etc i go to sotres and they dont sell it i cant buy aything for the castle even tho black dame says i can anyone help

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
so i have a question i cant aquire tools or wood or glass or etc i go to sotres and they dont sell it i cant buy aything for the castle even tho black dame says i can anyone help
You can't buy them in the store... you need to buy the store. Look for signs in each business, they tell you what the store costs.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes