azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
about the crimson forest arc... a decision pops up to either imprison her or let her go, which one is a better deal?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I always get extremely excited whenever SethXZoe updates a scene for the international version, their style is the best to me and it's the main reason I still play, I just hope for October we get Queen Celestia's scene in their style... I wish I could commission them but you can't really find much on them. Their last post on Pixiv was in 2015 and their twitter is empty.

• Angry
Reactions: Akuzinog

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
> Fix 686 - Laquadia's Tavern Wench Challenge sequence now has a International Edition variation.
> Fix 684 - Gabrielle, Ra'Tiki, Beatrix and Elin's photoshoot poses now has International Edition variations.
How can I unlock Tavern Wench Challenge with Laquadia and photoshoot with Elin?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Who is "her", the Steel Demoness?
Imprison her is better.
nono, Gin, the chief of the tribe that terrorized the crimson forest.
In the end i let her go, not only it gave a +1 but she said we'd be seeing each other again.
(mainly asking because swegabe has a tendency of locking all the potential scenes in the renegade route)

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
For those curious about Gin:

If you choose to let her go, +1 affection. Implied she'll show up in the future again.

If you choose to imprison her, she'll show up in the bottom right jail of Castle Warrengard. You can't interact with her (trying to do so causes her to say that she's killed people using their own bodies against them).

> Fix 686 - Laquadia's Tavern Wench Challenge sequence now has a International Edition variation.
> Fix 684 - Gabrielle, Ra'Tiki, Beatrix and Elin's photoshoot poses now has International Edition variations.
How can I unlock Tavern Wench Challenge with Laquadia and photoshoot with Elin?
Laquadia: IIRC, she has to be in your room (I could be wrong on this one) and then speak to Alistair(sp?) in the Tavern. Choose the Tavern Wench challenge and she should appear.

Elin's unlocked in the photoshoot studio in the back garden. You might need to see her Dungeon scene (the one where she brings Devon to the dungeon) first? Not sure.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Played the 3.16 beta after having not touched this game in almost a year, and kinda feels like a waste of time? Got some main quest progression (that I'm gonna have to redo anyway in the next beta from the sound of it), no new scenes, and the new characters are both furries. Why does this game's content feel like it's getting more and more focused on female furries over time? Kythie was the start of a troubling trend rather than a one-off thing.

Definitely one to skip imho.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
nono, Gin, the chief of the tribe that terrorized the crimson forest.
In the end i let her go, not only it gave a +1 but she said we'd be seeing each other again.
(mainly asking because swegabe has a tendency of locking all the potential scenes in the renegade route)
Aah ok, havent even played that part yet, I forgot about it. :D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LegendOfQueenOpalaOrigin-3.16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Okay.. Is this "update" worth me updating the walkthrough or should I wait another 4 months until something actually happens?
Do I need to re-write dozens of pages cause the creator said this should have happened 13 updates ago? Like the shrine stuff?

• Sad
Reactions: Aton and Alto7887
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes