gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry i didnt play this game for some time, i am stuck trying to get Layla, how can i get more troops to fight, the only expecditions that i have are recollect materials and 3 fight with 0% chances of victory

poiple

Jul 29, 2021
Sorry i didnt play this game for some time, i am stuck trying to get Layla, how can i get more troops to fight, the only expecditions that i have are recollect materials and 3 fight with 0% chances of victory
I think you have to go to the place where you first meet opala and layla should be at the second floor of the building. its also where you recruited mhu tiki.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
i could recruit layla finally thanks, but i cant lv up my troops? and there arent any scene with layla yet right?

Varakor

Feb 26, 2018
Hello everybody!

I just want to know there is a scene for Gin(wolf boss in the temple) in this update ? I beat him and then there was two options release him or take as prisoner. I chose to do nothing. So the question is we meet him somewhere or not ?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hello everybody!

I just want to know there is a scene for Gin(wolf boss in the temple) in this update ? I beat him and then there was two options release him or take as prisoner. I chose to do nothing. So the question is we meet him somewhere or not ?
Nope. You don't meet her anywhere else for now and if you take her prisoner there's no scenes for that yet either.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
7 years later im wondering if this will ever be complete
I was a horny teen when I played the very first LOQO game. Now I'm a horny adult getting on his years and still waiting for Origin to finish. It's insane to think how many of us have grown up still waiting for this saga to finish and how many years just Origin alone has taken to develop. Now I know what it feels like to wait on George R. R. Martin...

Okay.. Is this "update" worth me updating the walkthrough or should I wait another 4 months until something actually happens?
Do I need to re-write dozens of pages cause the creator said this should have happened 13 updates ago? Like the shrine stuff?
Hey, first off, are you JoeBobRiggs, the author of the walkthrough PDF? If so, I just want to say THANK YOU for your awesome guide. Without it, I don't know if I could ever get through the game lol.

Secondly, have you thought about converting your guide over to some kind of wiki or website, where people can help you out with updating it? I'd imagine the project would go by faster...

I love this game and I love Gabe, but at this pace I will play the final version right after I beat Star Citizen.
To be fair, Gabe is a one-person dev. Star Citizen is made by a full team and they're still not done and I think they may have started working on the game like a few years ahead of Gabe. What's even crazier is that Bethesda's Starfield will come out before Star Citizen, and that's WITH the delay lmao!

How long was this thing in development again?
I know, all I can say it's been YEARS. I wish Gabe compartmentalized her projects into smaller games, like episodes if you will, so she can actually have more games "finished". Alternatively, she shouldn't have dumped so many ideas into this one game alone. I think this is the sole reason as to why she's still not done (and the fact that she doesn't have anyone else helping her aside from the H-scenes).

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Damn lmfao :KEK: I just looked into the 2 optional dialogs of Farah (which one of them allow you to unlock her in Tavern Wench Challenge).
Now I finally know why SweGabe is slow. She sure spends quite decent time on playing with her imagination, for the 2 stories about Farah having anal with elephantine sultan, and blowing horse's cock, to write conversation dialogs lol :KEK:
At this rate this game may take another 5 years to finish lmfao :KEK:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
To be fair, Gabe is a one-person dev. Star Citizen is made by a full team and they're still not done and I think they may have started working on the game like a few years ahead of Gabe. What's even crazier is that Bethesda's Starfield will come out before Star Citizen, and that's WITH the delay lmao!
I know. By the time that game will come out, we might be able to play it on the board computer of an actual spaceship.

Lindelbaum

Jun 18, 2020
Other than take up less space, what's different about the compressed version? Is there any reason to download it over the full size one?

Last edited:

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
How get farah 2 dialogue?
If you have Layla in your castle, then basically, you cannot, game will always show you the first dialog (the one that Farah describes how she blowed horse cock) and give you option to unlock her in tavern wench challenge.

Otherwise, if you don't/ haven't recruited Layla, game will give you 2nd dialog (in which Farah describes the anal sex with the sultan)

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
If you have Layla in your castle, then basically, you cannot, game will always show you the first dialog (the one that Farah describes how she blowed horse cock) and give you option to unlock her in tavern wench challenge.

Otherwise, if you don't/ haven't recruited Layla, game will give you 2nd dialog (in which Farah describes the anal sex with the sultan)
then she give the two of them at the same time, when i recruit layla she described how she has oral sex with stallion etc

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes