Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is there any incest in the game yet ? Like lets say with the MC's mother ?
Nope, and since this game is on Patreon don't expect it. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been smacked down and forced to move to SubscribeStar already due to the heavy amount of beast content.

Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
So I've been waiting since first release for this to finish before I start playing, does it look like the end is near anytime soon?

Also does Gabe still love to force her love of cucking and beast on us? Meaning the love interests will suck and fuck a thousand stranger or animal dicks but won't even hold the MC's hand?

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Nope, and since this game is on Patreon don't expect it. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been smacked down and forced to move to SubscribeStar already due to the heavy amount of beast content.
Eventually if he wants to have something more and better in the game and of course patreon is the problem he will have to move to a better "free with options"platform

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I've been waiting since first release for this to finish before I start playing, does it look like the end is near anytime soon?
Hahaha no, I wouldn't be surprised if this game still wasn't finished by 2030. We're still getting new girls added.

Also does Gabe still love to force her love of cucking and beast on us? Meaning the love interests will suck and fuck a thousand stranger or animal dicks but won't even hold the MC's hand?
There's plenty of that, and many many girls take forever to get scenes with the MC (Gabrielle is the main offender here), but all of the girls who have scenes at all also have at least one scene with the MC, except Balrana who hasn't gotten one with the MC yet. But if it offends you to watch girls touch dicks other than your self-insert's, then I don't know why you'd be interested in this game.

Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
There's plenty of that, and many many girls take forever to get scenes with the MC (Gabrielle is the main offender here), but all of the girls who have scenes at all also have at least one scene with the MC, except Balrana who hasn't gotten one with the MC yet. But if it offends you to watch girls touch dicks other than your self-insert's, then I don't know why you'd be interested in this game.
I've played all the previous and didn't really have an issue with it. I read somewhere ages ago that she leans way more heavily into in this one and when she asked supporters what they wanted they said less of that and the team got huffy about it.
If that is the primary focus I will probably give it a miss but seeing as I haven't started it yet I was curious to see what happened.

Reactions: Aton

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do i continue the story after talking to the Ice queen...and banging her?
Its been a long while since i played this so i forgot what i was supposed to do.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
It says in the update that laquadia can do the tavern wench thing, but laquadia is still either in my prison or chained to my private chair...
How do you do it?

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Okay.. Is this "update" worth me updating the walkthrough or should I wait another 4 months until something actually happens?
Do I need to re-write dozens of pages cause the creator said this should have happened 13 updates ago? Like the shrine stuff?
Nah, no need, you can wait for even 2 years later.
The walkthrough is good for people to finish until 3.13b.
I finished 3.14 -> 3.16 in around like 1 hours, there aint much new shit.

If you're to update the walkthrough, just need to update the scenes guide I think, some new ones like End Game scenes (Gabrielle, Slender Slut or Farah), and maybe some more, since the Hall of Memories is completed now (with current maps, dunno if she will add new map in the future).
New side quests are kinda insignificant and people can just figure shit out by reading changelog lmfao, maps are also not even that hard to find ways.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I've played all the previous and didn't really have an issue with it. I read somewhere ages ago that she leans way more heavily into in this one and when she asked supporters what they wanted they said less of that and the team got huffy about it.
If that is the primary focus I will probably give it a miss but seeing as I haven't started it yet I was curious to see what happened.
They pretend that the poll about what content people wanted. Which was way more focus on the mc fucking the girls, didn't happen.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes