hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
hey, i recently loaded up my save from 3.01 to 3.16 and i saw in the walkthrough there is this Hall of memories in your room. how do i unlock it? when i try to access the miror it asks for a 4 digit code... thanks!

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
JobeStroud Can you explain how to win in Devil's dice? The game seems completely 50/50 chance to win and has no skill involved. The walkthrough talks about it as if its easy to gain money with this but you are just as likely to loose money?
In the beginning of the game devils dice a a 50/50 crapshoot. Well It is ALWAYS a crapshoot. The dice are just random. Even IF you have "preferred" dice it doesn't matter. Most likely another mechanic that won't be implemented. What I mean is that a opponent wants to save money to get a card or something. I hope I don't give the useless creator ideas to screw with the start of the game. yes. it is 50/50. Why I said to save between rounds. Did you read at all?

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
That was just the first picture. I don't have a setting correct somewhere. I ended up with like 30k pictures. Whoops! Some of the instructions don't work on Windows 11. I will screw with it some more at a later date.
It should be a PDF... I don't get what program you are using to view something that has existed, with compatibility for over 20 years..

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
look not tring to be an asshole you give them money to make there game not to do what you tell them too. that is why it is a donate site if you thing there robing you are milking you stop paying them. but it comes down to is there the dev they make there game the way they want to not your way sorry to say.
The author makes 3-7k a month, at the top end, and has slowed since then. Don't support a creator that just want money. Origin was supposed to be completed by 2016. Just to give you a idea..

Reactions: Onahoe and Saxafran

mw303

Feb 3, 2019
The author makes 3-7k a month, at the top end, and has slowed since then. Don't support a creator that just want money. Origin was supposed to be completed by 2016. Just to give you a idea..
I kinda get the idea about how frustrating people while they give the money for the dev hoping for making the game better, but what's the point when the game is free? he ask for donation only and it's up to us to don't do it if we can't afford to, so why we give the monthly donation from the start?

Maybe for the situation like "hey, I give you stuff, but you need to pay it in shape of form in order to get it", we got baited and he ditch it. That's when your perspective is legit and you can rant as much as you want. compared to "hey I give you this for free, if you like it, donate if you could but if you don't, it's okay", we have no right to demand something much based on that we donate for it. or worse, we demand it for more but we didn't even donate for it like an a**hole.

I'm not trying to defending the dev for this since I didn't give a single penny for this, but try to think before you doing something because we can only blame ourselves for it. That's why this website forum F95zone is the best thing to get some info about the quality of most content, to give you the idea about "do you want to support them or not?".

That's my view on this, and don't take it personally, as I try to respect to others as well.

Mar 4, 2021
Surprised that no one has tried to make a renpy game based on this series. Like a trainer game or a what if? scenario.
What is it you like about this game?

I'm not trying to argue, genuinely wondering. Is it the women, if so which? Is it the general story of resisting a large empire? The weird furry stuff?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I love almost everything about this series, I have played the first 2 several times. About Origin specifically: the amount of beast content that is not gay furry/vampire/tentacle/goblin like most games with the beast/monster tag, its nice to have a game where the MC can be a werewolf/wolfman and not be a gay furry dating sim. The characters are beautiful yet have fun personalities, I was actually interested in seeing the outcome of the building romantic relationship between the thief and the wolf partner. I would love to see a trainer game in a what if? scenario where the MC was hired to break/corrupt the women from the series, with beast/monster and pregnancy content. I can't wait for the more of both this game and world.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

skuykntl

Dec 15, 2022
I love almost everything about this series, I have played the first 2 several times. About Origin specifically: the amount of beast content that is not gay furry/vampire/tentacle/goblin like most games with the beast/monster tag, its nice to have a game where the MC can be a werewolf/wolfman and not be a gay furry dating sim. The characters are beautiful yet have fun personalities, I was actually interested in seeing the outcome of the building romantic relationship between the thief and the wolf partner. I would love to see a trainer game in a what if? scenario where the MC was hired to break/corrupt the women from the series, with beast/monster and pregnancy content. I can't wait for the more of both this game and world.
yo bro, can u help me, my app this game always force close, what wrong from installation, can u help me?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Is there an update expected soon? I haven't played in a while but don't want to download and play this version if a new one is about to come out. I see this current public version was out almost 3 months ago.

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
Is there an update expected soon? I haven't played in a while but don't want to download and play this version if a new one is about to come out. I see this current public version was out almost 3 months ago.
Supposedly, Gabe said they would post a newer beta on December 20th...
We'll have to wait and see.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
There should be a new version released before the end of the month if I remember right. I don't download every new version of this game so I'm waiting myself for the latest version. In fact I think for the last couple of years when it comes to Opala around December or January, the end/start of the year is good time to try a new version if you haven't in awhile.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes