azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
"Fix 695 - Several map layouts has been tweaked with updated parts."
anything noticable or worth noting on that front?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Don't name it harem then, at least...
I suppose if people get upset by harems not being exclusive this makes sense. But what do we call it then? You literally get a harem in this game, you fuck all the women. I'm not trying to dismiss your point, just saying it's complicated. You get a harem, but they are turbo sluts lol.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Not really, there's some character backstory for the Egyptians, but they're painful to play so it's not worth it. This game's story is pretty much completely separate.

Oct 1, 2021
I suppose if people get upset by harems not being exclusive this makes sense. But what do we call it then? You literally get a harem in this game, you fuck all the women. I'm not trying to dismiss your point, just saying it's complicated. You get a harem, but they are turbo sluts lol.
Add NTR then. Harem implies that you have women but it doesn't mean dick if you're just going to watch them get fucked by horses and whatever other depraved shit is in this game. Either way I'm ignoring the thread but I doubt I'm the only one annoyed by the lack of accurate tags

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The tag would be incorrect, so it isn't used. But this argument has been played out so much that it's not worth discussing again.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Add NTR then. Harem implies that you have women but it doesn't mean dick if you're just going to watch them get fucked by horses and whatever other depraved shit is in this game. Either way I'm ignoring the thread but I doubt I'm the only one annoyed by the lack of accurate tags
it would be ntr if there were any kind of cheating, to start with MC doesn't have a proper partner so if they decide to have sex with anyone it doesn't make it cheating, tags like beatiallity are there but if you don't like it then don't play it, to complain about a game that is not of your liking is such a childish behavior, this is a series game and it's the same pattern in the whole series, in some point you get to date some of the girls but mainly everyone get's to fuck everyone

Reactions: JL5

Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
Hey iam new to this game and i would like to play it because it looks very nice.
But can anyone give me some advise which style i should play ? =)
Or which style has the most content so far ? =)

Thank you

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Hey iam new to this game and i would like to play it because it looks very nice.
But can anyone give me some advise which style i should play ? =)
Or which style has the most content so far ? =)

Thank you
International version by far is the best looking one, however not all of the scenes are updated with it so it will default to another style when you hit one.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I asked a while ago about when we're getting our next International scene update from SethXZoe and Gabe said that he works on his on schedule, so God only knows when we'll get more of his art. It really sucks that we didn't get the Celestia scene in his style for Christmas cause just look how hot her emote pic is! Her scene in SethXZoe's style will fucking rock but I wish there was a more consistent schedule for when we get his art. I really wish I could commission the guy myself at this point.
Default Celestia.jpeg

obibobi

May 10, 2017
it would be ntr if there were any kind of cheating, to start with MC doesn't have a proper partner so if they decide to have sex with anyone it doesn't make it cheating, tags like beatiallity are there but if you don't like it then don't play it, to complain about a game that is not of your liking is such a childish behavior, this is a series game and it's the same pattern in the whole series, in some point you get to date some of the girls but mainly everyone get's to fuck everyone
Wrong and a worthless definition, cheating does not always equal NTR, countless tv shows and movies have cheating and the aim is not to make the audience sexually jealous.

Are you playing a sex game and watching the women you want to fuck, constantly fuck others? Yes, only trolls or people who don't want acknowledge their game is cucky would say otherwise.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I asked a while ago about when we're getting our next International scene update from SethXZoe and Gabe said that he works on his on schedule, so God only knows when we'll get more of his art. It really sucks that we didn't get the Celestia scene in his style for Christmas cause just look how hot her emote pic is! Her scene in SethXZoe's style will fucking rock but I wish there was a more consistent schedule for when we get his art. I really wish I could commission the guy myself at this point.
View attachment 2252824
Yeah I second this. The quality is so much significantly higher than the others that it would be better just to have the one art style, and pay him triple to be the primary artist and have a much quicker schedule.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes