zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well here is my joke of the day all your artist are be long to us lol. i hope they add how to find are get orb scene's. does the walkthough have a spot

JohnnyDog

Dec 26, 2017
Actually played the 3 queen opala games a years ago and never fapped to them. I just enjoyed it, really fun characters, good rpg mechanics and the story progression is pretty gucci

I love the crazy murderer clowny

Reactions: JL5 and DarkLizerd
Oct 1, 2021
Do you even fuck any of the women in this game or is it another cucking simulator where your party members are fucking in front of you

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to get to the new areas yet?
3) The new areas included with this beta is only accessable after you've talked with Vhazar once you've progressed far enough.
If you has finished everything on Tseneria Isle, go to Colussia and speak with Vhazar (he stands right before the throne room). He'll explain everything. Then go to the town which was attacked in the very beginning of the game (Cairnbridge?) and go inside the Town Hall. In the cellar activate the fireplace.

Reactions: jerf muse

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
what do you do after looting item from accursed temple?
Nothing, I guess. I think it's an main quest item for the future.
The more interesting question is what to do in the lizard colony. There is literally nothing to do (except for the little side quest). Did I miss something? And there is no teleportation crystal in the new locations, too.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Do you even fuck any of the women in this game or is it another cucking simulator where your party members are fucking in front of you
I think you may get a shot after who knows how long of rpg battles, but the sex scenes are primarily them getting fucked by everything but the protagonist.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
We've had this discussion a million times. If you don't like it play another game. There is no 'cuck' tage because no one cares about sex in this world. It is beyond hyper sexual. Getting anal is like getting a cup of coffee with someone in the SweGabe universe, there are no NTR emotions being experienced by the protag, it just isn't a big deal. My god he first meets Farah when she is getting dicked down by a horse :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes