rsclassicteacher

Oct 4, 2020
best spot to farme exp?
(i am underlevel by alot)
Your going to hate me for this but, every mob in the game...

You need to kill virtually every mob type 20 or 30 times (I forgot which) to unlock the boss mob, that gives you a hentai render, and some other stuff that makes things a bit easier. I'd recommend auto battling the low mobs you haven't done that with. Ideally you are 1 or 2 turning the mobs up, eventually you wont be doing it auto and you'll have to use skills appropriately to do it.

Good news is you'll never be underleved, you'll have tons of cash, and a bunch of extra renders...bad news is you may become suicidal.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could kill the mobs and not go crazy because i alway's look forwad to the pics. mybe just me tho lol.

Jul 1, 2022

You need to kill virtually every mob type 20 or 30 times (I forgot which) to unlock the boss mob, that gives you a hentai render, and some other stuff that makes things a bit easier. I'd recommend auto battling the low mobs you haven't done that with. Ideally you are 1 or 2 turning the mobs up, eventually you wont be doing it auto and you'll have to use skills appropriately to do it.

Good news is you'll never be underleved, you'll have tons of cash, and a bunch of extra renders...bad news is you may become suicidal.
great guess i will back track to the start and start killing everything untill i become suicidal!

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
great guess i will back track to the start and start killing everything untill i become suicidal!
For the second one, I did have a chart that sorted the monsters by drop, HP and Exp. I haven't don't this for Origin.
But I think I could "easily" if anyone want's it.
I do have it in Excel, Updated to V3.17
I can set sort buttons on it to change the sort list. (If that made sense.)

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2022

btw every mob type to get the boss or just only some? and i have to kill it till i get the vanquisher title?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
btw every mob type to get the boss or just only some? and i have to kill it till i get the vanquisher title?
Each monster has it's own boss, or legendary. Altho, not all monsters have a legendary.
And you need to kill 30 mobs, not 30 monsters, to activate the legendary.
Kill 10 to get the slayer title.
30 to get the vanquisher title.

Jul 1, 2022
Each monster has it's own boss, or legendary. Altho, not all monsters have a legendary.
And you need to kill 30 mobs, not 30 monsters, to activate the legendary.
Kill 10 to get the slayer title.
30 to get the vanquisher title.
i have gotten a few vanquisher title but i have never see a legendary.
also is there a way to check title.I believe i have some vanquisher title and didnt remeber which one

Nov 18, 2022
Goddamn I love how LoQO O has all these things to do when you're not involving yourself in the main quest. Are there any other games that have this much side content when you're not running through the story?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it's been like that in all there games i think. i do how ever wish they would have let us kill that pussy who ran after we beat his ass and did not keep his word. wonder what happend to the evil chick after he lied and ran off with her in staed of giveing her over as promised.

Nov 18, 2022
Yeah I played Opala 2 (mostly just for the nsfw) but it also has a lot of extras to it that just make it feel like a game proper. Sadly I skipped through most of it because I just wanted to see the story but I'm feeling like doing it again just for all of the extras Gabe threw in.

Opala 1 just has some rare bosses I think? Don't remember. I did play through all of the endings and didn't explore much else.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first get gabi in your party then i think you go to the bar in willhims city. when looking for info i think it's before seeing him

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes