Jul 1, 2022
Did i skip alot of content or this cg are from side quest?I have alot of missing cg.Can anyone tell me how to get them?I have already finish the main story so.What did i miss?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do not no if the scene's for that are in game yet. just waiting for more of the game to finish are what not.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
not really i wish they gave hint's mybe the walkthrough but not to sure. ok i thought i got the scene with the mcs mother and but can't find it anywhere. the one you need the magic key for.

Last edited:

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Did i skip alot of content or this cg are from side quest?I have alot of missing cg.Can anyone tell me how to get them?I have already finish the main story so.What did i miss?
There's still a ton of empty spaces which Gabe likely left empty for any future scenes. I do hope they revamp the gallery eventually and the memories so it's more organized, preferably sorted by character like most RPGMaker hentai games.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Stella can participate in the tavern whench challenge in the castle warrengard?

Because I see this pics... But I don't know...

Yes, and there's that little fairy Kristallia and Beatrix too.
But trust me it will take eons for Gabe to put those CG into the game.

best spot to farme exp?
(i am underlevel by alot)
hey do anyone have any good saves for special scenes etc?
Just use my AIO Cheat Mod

Where to find 3.13B of this game to use the improvment mod with.
3.13 is still compatible until 3.18, it's just some data hasnt been updated.

If the next update will be only map updates, I bet that the next one will be "correction of chosen words" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only possible CG updates would be photoshoot and wench challenge.
Everyone will wait forever for SethxZoe to finish CG scenes.
And again people will look at Gabe's blog to see she keeping adding new "useless" contents every weeks.
It's like adding BS like that is on purpose, for artists to have more time to struggle with the CG scenes.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021

And again people will look at Gabe's blog to see she keeping adding new "useless" contents every weeks.
It's like adding BS like that is on purpose, for artists to have more time to struggle with the CG scenes.
I do agree with the pointless additions right now, Gabe started off 2023 so strong and then all the sudden we're getting zones revamped which I would prefer to happen once the main story is finished. The areas themselves are fine tbh and that should be the last thing worth focusing on right now. If this is to stall for the artists to finish the CG scenes that would make sense. I really wish SethXZoe was the only artist for this game and that he'd get the CG scenes out consistently.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020

Thanks for the info, I can't wait for see in the tavern whench challenge to Stella, Kristallia and Beatrix...

Jan 4, 2019
Well the thing is that there is a lot to add that is more important and sex scenes and sprites are already implemented for exemple:

1- The participation of the demoness on events after been recruited and her apparition on each city with her sprite sex scenes.
2- Gabrielle is sprite sex scenes on each city that has not been implemented.
3-the pirate woman and the last girl also don't appear on most cities.
4-the sprite sex scenes of the invasion that many people have ask her to implemented to the MC and his girls.

And that is a few exemple of things that she does not have implemented for some unknown reasons and are implemented on a certain degree.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
Hello, I'm trying to get as much as possible in the game. I know that some things are not obtainable yet, but do you know if this is the maximum that can be obtained or am I missing something?
1682647100486.png
1682647127875.png
1682647150516.png
1682647166680.png
1682647182547.png
1682647208322.png

I would appreciate the help, if you see that something is missing. Later I will upload the save file, I have all the images of the 5 CG scenes unlocked, to save time

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
This save file has all the content for all 5 cg styles and most of the unlocked content. If you see that I'm missing something, I would appreciate it if you put it to complete it. Maximum level characters (99), strongest armor and weapons, etc.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
The new update probably won't have much since Gabe was doing updates to the zones which is disappointing, I really hope the May update continues the main story and hopefully Queen Celestia's scene is added for the SethXZoe international version.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes