JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
So there is basically nothing to update outside the one new area? Ah well. The walkthrough has been updated.

Last edited:

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegendOfQueenOpalaOrigin-3.19Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CaesarCaesarCaesar

Oct 28, 2019
sometimes money in at the start of this game is really really hard to achieve frrome dice...And all cheat mods are expired...

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for the game's like card's and dice i save before playing so i just reload and do it tale i win. but then i guess not ever one would like doing that.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

baoanhsoi

Dec 1, 2017
hello
i Been playing the game for many year and sad becasuse they don't make more laquadia scene
so i make it by HS2

I'll keep making laquadia with HS2 for now

Note. This is all about Laquadia NOT HS2

ty28

Oct 13, 2020
Recrutement in whiteheaven is still locked (and with the bug that give infinite beatrix +1 btw > <) ?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
so is the the the first and second games done? cause u see this thread being updated constantly and i am confused

Nov 18, 2022
huh.Isnt this the first game though?
Gabrielle isn't in the first game.

Edit: Just realized you aren't familiar with the games. So Gabrielle was created during the development of LoQO 2. So that would be like way back, around 2012-2013. Gabe just created her as a self insert into the games and it was just meant to be a cameo. LoQO2 finished development in 2014 and Gabe began developing LoQO Origin that same year and she became a permanent party member in Origin.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes