Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Gabrielle isn't in the first game.

Edit: Just realized you aren't familiar with the games. So Gabrielle was created during the development of LoQO 2. So that would be like way back, around 2012-2013. Gabe just created her as a self insert into the games and it was just meant to be a cameo. LoQO2 finished development in 2014 and Gabe began developing LoQO Origin that same year and she became a permanent party member in Origin.
ohhh ok thx yea first time i ever even hear of these games.So i suppose the order is LoQO 1 golden edition then LoQO 2 golden edition and then finally i can start playing LoQO origins which is in development?

(and i will assume Gabe is the dev)

Edit:I also want to ask if the walkthroughs on LoQO 2 and origins are good or should i use the wiki (if there is one) for 100%?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
ohhh ok thx yea first time i ever even hear of these games.So i suppose the order is LoQO 1 golden edition then LoQO 2 golden edition and then finally i can start playing LoQO origins which is in development?

(and i will assume Gabe is the dev)

Edit:I also want to ask if the walkthroughs on LoQO 2 and origins are good or should i use the wiki (if there is one) for 100%?
Yes and Yes. Dev's name is SweGabe, Gabe for short. As for the walkthrough, honestly not entirely sure because I just played them without but I don't see any issue with the one from here for Origin.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Gabe just announced that Osira is getting the next CG scene! Let's hope she doesn't get gangraped by a bunch of animals or monsters and shit and it's our MC who does the fucking! Laquadia's recent scene was amazing with us doing the fucking so I have high hopes for this one too! 1683661177690.png

Reactions: Zay the retard

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know it is in the post some where bck there but were is this feather that returns you to the game after the bad ending. i also walked in to the house got game over but there was no scene lol.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
This game easily has the worst walkthrough I have ever had the pleasure of using.
Kudos to the guy who made it, but it's shit like it NEEDS to be portioned off. Like a story section, boss section, item section, quest section, and so on because it actually hurts to read this shit. I just want the FUCKING STORY not any quest no bosses just the story.

Reactions: Zay the retard

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say the person who made the walkthrough was doing there best because you have to find what is in the game and what is not. i would say though the only think missing and would take alot of time on would be the how to get them with full hearts.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
also i hope for more story but i really would like for the art style of 3 to get done more lol. that's just me tho

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i try to get the last two orbs i don't have and i don't now what i am missing and if it's the drown castle but i have also lost by my slef and nothing i also lost with gabby and nothing there and i still can't find that feather guy. also orbs 3 and 4 are missing.

Jul 1, 2022
This game easily has the worst walkthrough I have ever had the pleasure of using.
Kudos to the guy who made it, but it's shit like it NEEDS to be portioned off. Like a story section, boss section, item section, quest section, and so on because it actually hurts to read this shit. I just want the FUCKING STORY not any quest no bosses just the story.
True it was a pain in the ass and confusing for the first time that I didn't even read that and start doing my own shit.But it was easier to sort out in the next time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if your just doing the story mission's you lose out on alot of stuff like pictures cg and the art. i like to know what i am dealing with as well like bosses and stats but that's just the way i am.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
The simple answer is: "If you don't like it, do your own."
BUT, in a simple game, you go from point A to point B, to point C, to point D... completing each area before going to the next.
BUT, in a complex game, you have many threads, quests, tasks, to do and you may not do them in the same order as someone else. For that reason, a walkthrough created by one person requires the person following it to follow the exact same path to get to the same end point. But what's the fun in that??? If that's what you call fun, read a book.
An adventure game is all about exploring and discovering what there is to be found. Yes, a "hint" book, or system would help you to get through the hard parts, or get you to something you missed. But to read through a walkthrough to find what rock to move, in which cave, to get that one treasure... Well, you would need to read the entire guide only to find out the author missed that treasure too. (Maybe it's some "small" item the author added after the walkthrough was written. That's happen more than once here.)
Too many times in this game you revisit the same town, cave, location several times to complete all the quests.
So, tell me, and anyone else that writes walkthroughs, how would you do it? in what order would you create it?
Would you sort it be town, cave, or area, even though some stuff isn't available until you have returned there 3 or 4 times??
Would you sort it by quest? First list the main quests... then the secondary quests? Then any other side quests that don't fall under the first 2 listings?
How about a listing to find each item in the game? Where each monster is, and it's legendary?
How about where to find each party member and what to do to get them to join?
How about all the sex scenes? What to do and where, to unlock everything?
(Yes, I just reread your comment for the 4th time and saw that's what you wanted... )
Mutable breakdowns, like I listed above, take time to find and note down. Then, there is the case of creating too much detail and just creating a wall of text that no one reads all the way through. (And congrads to anyone that actually read all of this, my hat's off to you!)
So, as you can guess... 5 people could write a walkthrough for the same game, each one creating their own style, and not a single one would look the same, and someone would see a problem with each one.
I created a "walkthrough" that is program based, using the map to locate where everything is. Maybe for some people they would find that easer to follow than: "When you enter the town, go to the second house on the right, inside the left room, in the basement, there is a crate. Break that to find the Ruby Slippers."
(enough!)

• Love
Reactions: JobeStroud
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes