JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I sort of lost hope with that...not even big games take nearly a decade to complete (less they are waiting on technology to be created in order bring their vision to life), and there has been little to no story progression. Stopped being a patron for her some years ago (actually started saving up the money I would've been giving to her and dear lord...I don't know if it's worse than the developers that run off with the money and leave the game unfinished or what she's doing, since "updates" do continue on her part.)

Was really hyped about this game and the story (loved LoQO I and II, and gave support), so this really was a huge letdown. But more power to her honestly, respect the hustle.
Damn I'm sorry to hear that, I hope by the end of this year Gabe finally fulfills this promise of the game being completed to gain at least a big of the trust lost with her supporters. I only started playing 2 years ago so the wait hasn't been insane for me but I understand your frustration.

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
I have a weird problem. I've gotten pretty far into the game (50+ hours) with no problem, leave it for a few days, and try to reopen it but all I get now is a black screen that stays open for ~3 secs then crashes. Reinstalled RPG maker, did nothing. Downloaded the game again, nothing. Couldn't find anything that was blocking it. Anyone have any ideas?
Nevermind, I've put the game ("Game.exe", to be precise) on the DEM exclusion list. Works fine now. DEM = Data Execution Prevention in Windows. Just disabled it for the game executable file. Some games suffer from this. I guess Win 10 updates were responsible for the problem.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Am i the only one somewhat worried about the last updates?
Swegabe said that we'd see the ending to the main story this year, but it has almost been half a year and the last couple of updates have been about a secondary mission and an assets update (that is still going on, since the last update on the blog talks about MORE assets)...and the point the story is at seems only just starting the last third, it doesn't feel like we are reaching the conclusion.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Swegabe said that we'd see the ending to the main story this year, but it has almost been half a year and the last couple of updates have been about a secondary mission and an assets update (that is still going on, since the last update on the blog talks about MORE assets)...and the point the story is at seems only just starting the last third, it doesn't feel like we are reaching the conclusion.
It for sure won't be ended this year, unless Gabe wants to make it shitty af. It's impossible for this to have a decent ending on this year.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I was super optimistic at the beginning of the year cause right after that declaration Gabe drop an awesome Laquadia scene, but I'm now worried. I am excited for the upcoming Osira scene however I can't imagine we get many more scenes if the game actually finishes this year.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Well ofc gabe is losing patrons since game is in development since September 2016.
Not trying to be pedantic here, even though I know I've made pretty much this post a couple of times already in this thread. You have to remember that this site wasn't created at the beginning of time, and this game's development actually pre-dates it by a few years. It started development in late 2013 with a stated cycle of three years. When you assume this thread was put up after release 0.01 or whatever, you're genuinely giving Gabe too much credit.

We're years past the point where funding probably should have crashed to near nothing. Especially after a few months-long periods where nothing at all was done for reasons like "construction disrupted my sleep" (about 6 months), and "Red Dead Redemption came out" (just a month or two).

Last edited:
Reactions: Elizabeth90

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Is the game only broken for me? Game is missing dozens and dozens of files and I've downloaded it from two different sources.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 9014

Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: SweGabe - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.19 Beta
Language: English
Other games in the series: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CG Style Comparison:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Comics - improvement Mod - Comics 1

Hero1 thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 51853 View attachment 51854 View attachment 51855 View attachment 51856 View attachment 51857 View attachment 51858 View attachment 51859 View attachment 51860
I need help with finishing and getting the brightstone cleared title. I did every quest and got every item and searched through everything but I am not getting the title. I am following the walkthrough btw. Can anyone tell me what am I missing?

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Is the game only broken for me? Game is missing dozens and dozens of files and I've downloaded it from two different sources.
Probably missing the RTP. This game uses an ancient version of RPG Maker and you may not have the proper package if your PC is...newer than 2015. Google "RPG Maker RTP" and download all of them from the official site. Solves most issues.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Probably missing the RTP. This game uses an ancient version of RPG Maker and you may not have the proper package if your PC is...newer than 2015. Google "RPG Maker RTP" and download all of them from the official site. Solves most issues.
No I'm missing things like audio files, fog and other things. I had an older version of the game and copied some of the missing files into the newer version, but got sick of how many I needed to copy so I just thought I'd see if anyone else had that issue.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes