Nov 12, 2019
Does anyone have an issue where they open the game, and it just immediately closes and doesn't launch at all? I just reinstalled the game and follow the steps in the manual. I do have other rpgmaker for other games on my pc as well.

Okay I found a fix for this issue if the game closes and doesn't work I will add a link which goes step by step what to do to fix the issue I had. If you're pretty much using anything after windows XP and the game is closing without an error the problem might be DEP causing the issue. The link below is a guide on how to fix the issue.

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Are you guys getting the full version or some cut up one? Are you using any of the mods? Also having it in you c:\ drive causes issues.

Salvation000

Jan 12, 2023
Is there anyone that already completed this new update? And a save ? If there's, can you send one, please? I lost my own save....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say but star citizen keep's making money by selling ship's that people keep paying for lol. this game i have no clue what is happening besides cosplay pictures lol.

Reactions: dussalant

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, so I just want to be sure I'm reading this changelog.... the only "story" elements moving for moving the game forward in 3.19 is this piddly Elin/Beatrix scene at the house that lets take a boat back. Nothing else....

Reactions: dussalant

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Meanwhile the player still has only one scene with Beatrix (where she's drunk out of her mind), none with Naz'Raala after she's freed and joins the party, and none with Bal'Rana whatsoever.
Crap like bad endings are things that should be added late in development, after all the important things have been squared away. Gabe's workflow has always been scatterbrained and glacial; but the fact they've spent so much time on random stuff like bad ends and asset updates recently, after having made such a big deal about the game being finished this year, has been even more frustrating than usual.
Don't forget continuing to add more female side characters when the existing (main) ones barely had content to begin with

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Is Gabe gonna release an update at the end of this month?
I can't access her blog anymore.
june 13 post

Nothing about doors, I promise!

While it took far longer to solve than I'd like to admit, the improved method of handing out the various Bad Endings have now been fully implemented and will randomly pick one character from your active party when you lose, so the fewer you have with you into battle, the more likely it'll be the character you wish to see.
And while there is an intentionally low percentage it'll pick the main protagonist instead, you can easily boost that to a 100% success rate by leaving everyone else behind at camp.
In short, previously bad endings kind of clumsily worked depending on which characters you had already recruited, now it's entirely based on the partymembers you've selected for battle.

I've also tweaked some of the bad endings, both those mentioned from last week and older ones.
So the next beta should be coming out later this month with those included!

That's it for today, see ya next week!

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes