RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LegendOfQueenOpalaOrigin-3.20Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 30, 2018
So will there be a compressed version of the game soon?
Also is the improvement mod compatible with all versions or does it need to get updated too?

Last edited:

Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
Gabe just doing Gabe things. Showing her love of cuck and bestiality scenes while ignoring the MC plus not to mention ignoring polls, supporter feedback and getting mad at supporters when they get fed up with no main story progression haha.

I stopped supporting years ago and it's her game, can do whatever she likes but please don't pretend that 5 art styles bloating dev time out to 7 years is in any way reasonable. Blows my mind how much some devs rake in by milking supporters.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
according to Gabe's blog, the game shall be finished this year!
[insert J. Jonah Jameson laughing meme from spiderman]....you serious?

This is complete tomfoolery. Gabe surely will remember something that she want to implement adding 2 years minimum to the development process.
For real the woman doesnt know when to stop. I mean money is flowing so why stop?

What else is she supposed to do...starting a new project? :HideThePain:

Reactions: okmedoit2

ShinPhantom

Jun 15, 2023
I was curious what Gabe would do once she got around to finishing up LoQO O, but I guess I don't have to wonder anymore. This game ain't finishing lol

I don't say that with any malicious intent or anything. I have been following these games since LoQO 1 Gold got released and I do enjoy them even though I'm waiting for the story to move on like everybody else.

vavacan

Aug 6, 2018
the game does not open for me, I already installed the RPGMAKER (including several versions), but when I open the game, it appears a black screen briefly and then closes.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Isn't bestiality banned on patreon? How exactly is Swegabe getting away with that. Also "this game is finishing this year" and multiple girls still have no cg with the main character, I could see that being true. I'm honestly baffled why Gabe doesn't just make a game with a shapeshifting protag so they will actually give a shit about giving the protag scenes.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes