tasy00001

Apr 21, 2023
Tyty, didn't realise I didn't proc her bad end the first time around. Do you know where "The Judicator" is as well, or no ?
i could not find the ship in my finished playthrough. maybe use the orb of restoration, or is it a bug? honestly i wait for an update with actual content like story, illustrations ... anything other than reworked doors.

Reactions: Slvh

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
My god how many months has it been since anything worth mentioning has been added? So many games are moneygrabs now it's insane. I'm glad I completely stopped spending on any of these subscription websites.
same i only have a select few

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i found out what happend you need to buy awaking feathers for all the girls to get the bad endings to play. there in he walkthrough at the bottem are ner there the mirrior codes

Reactions: Zackray

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got mine from the item shop. i don't know if all towns sell them but i would try. also there 6000 or so.

Takkou

May 1, 2017
I can't play, the game closes when I open it. I have rpg maker xp installed. Any suggestions?

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
I can't play, the game closes when I open it. I have rpg maker xp installed. Any suggestions?
Run the setup provided in the game file again, that's always fixed my issues. If that doesn't do it then I can't suggest much more besides trying to restart your pc, sometimes that fixes things.

Cyarandy

Oct 12, 2018
When I go into my room, the game gets stuck when he talks about his weapons(this is before you're supposed to talk to your mom)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes