Takkou

May 1, 2017
Run the setup provided in the game file again, that's always fixed my issues. If that doesn't do it then I can't suggest much more besides trying to restart your pc, sometimes that fixes things.
It's that I used the program that comes with the game, that's why I ask xD. Thank you anyway.

tittymon21

Feb 21, 2020
I'm having the issue where it just opens and then closes even after i uninstalled and reinstalled the setup files for the 10th time. Can't play the game sadge :'(

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
Welp I gave it my best shot to find the variables in a save editor for unlocked scenes and got nowhere. Does anyone have a full save with an up to date and fully unlocked gallery?

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone know if all the characters with hearts next to their names will eventually have h scenes associated with them? seems like pretty late in development with some characters still having no content, at least no content that isn't sprite based, and honestly, can anyone fap to sprites? if so you are fortunate.

Nov 12, 2019
It's that I used the program that comes with the game, that's why I ask xD. Thank you anyway.
I had the same issue myself I reposted my question and answer to the issue here.

Does anyone have an issue where they open the game, and it just immediately closes and doesn't launch at all? I just reinstalled the game and follow the steps in the manual. I do have other rpgmaker for other games on my pc as well.

Okay I found a fix for this issue if the game closes and doesn't work I will add a link which goes step by step what to do to fix the issue I had. If you're pretty much using anything after windows XP and the game is closing without an error the problem might be DEP causing the issue. The link below is a guide on how to fix the issue.

Bodziowks

Aug 24, 2021
I've been enjoying the game so far and it was propably mentioned many times but near the beggining when I go into the childhood room(house?) the character goes to retrieve his weapon the game freezes. Can I do something about it? Or can I somehow just skip that part of the story

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes