JL5

Apr 9, 2021
With this batch of bad ends I really hope Gabe focuses more on the mc fucking the girls, I think they were on the right path with the recent Laquadia scene and I hope the Osira one stays on that track. No beast rape, no giving them to a bunch of monsters or the soldiers, just 1 on 1. The only time I'd be cool with multiple people is if its another one of the girls helping us rape Osira. I personally don't care for the bad ends but a scene is a scene which means SethXZoe will get to it someday. (Still waiting on queen Celestia :HideThePain:)

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry to say the mc will get some scene's but if it's like all the other games there will be scenes where the girls get fucked by others too.

DivineRiku

Jul 5, 2017
Happen to my file as well use this to help grind faster it is a save editor that works great for rpgmaker games. you can use it later on to unlock cgs and others in the variables once you get the castle.
I started a fresh game and used this, but none of my stuff shows up, is there a certain point where it will kick in

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well when you start a new game it ask if you want to transfer all your stuff if you said yes it should be there. even the lvls

ff14

Oct 27, 2018
the guide says there are "Shadowood" type of enemies on Illusian Forest but i only found Oniquine ? can someone explain or did i do something wrong? (i already traveled round the place and trying to get there at night but its still only showing oniquine only)

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
the guide says there are "Shadowood" type of enemies on Illusian Forest but i only found Oniquine ? can someone explain or did i do something wrong? (i already traveled round the place and trying to get there at night but its still only showing oniquine only)
Shadowood are tree monsters, and their among the trees in the forest not on the pathways.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i cant seem to start this, the game window opens and then closes suddenly. I have installed all rtp yet for some reason this happnes

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
I really hope, in the future updates in the castle warrengard has a brothel and all the girls can participate or at least the playable girls...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you see all the box's with the purple clothes were girls suck cocks. those will be for the girls to use i would guess

Reactions: aleyugioh

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Well I just finished the beta (don't even know why it's called a beta since the game is not even finished) and I'm really disapointed with the pace of these updates. I remember when I started this and it ended at castle warren, then the patches kept going a slow but decent pace. This now, almost 2 years I have not played this and from the frozen continent to meeting the queen to go on an island and its over. The hell, is the developper in some sort of writter's block for games? I see a lot of more useless mini-games just to extend this. Hell the gift system does not seem to work on my end unless I'm missing something and that was added a long time ago.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys
Any idea how to run the game on joiplay
In joiplay I don't know but if you want play in android maybe you must try to download nekoplayer rpg, when you install the apk you need put the game into the folder named kerny in the internal memory(Don't works in EXTERNAL memories) and works.

This is the link if you want try with nekoplayer. I hope help you and sorry for my english.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't pay so i guess i will wait tale i die for this to finish. did they not say like in 2016 are something they would be finish with this are did my mind just forget everything lol.

She_wolf

Sep 4, 2020
In joiplay I don't know but if you want play in android maybe you must try to download nekoplayer rpg, when you install the apk you need put the game into the folder named kerny in the internal memory(Don't works in EXTERNAL memories) and works.

This is the link if you want try with nekoplayer. I hope help you and sorry for my english.

Thank u sir i will try it I'm used to joiplay bcs u can use the cheat for free

Reactions: aleyugioh
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes