Takkou

May 1, 2017
I had the same issue myself I reposted my question and answer to the issue here.

Does anyone have an issue where they open the game, and it just immediately closes and doesn't launch at all? I just reinstalled the game and follow the steps in the manual. I do have other rpgmaker for other games on my pc as well.

Okay I found a fix for this issue if the game closes and doesn't work I will add a link which goes step by step what to do to fix the issue I had. If you're pretty much using anything after windows XP and the game is closing without an error the problem might be DEP causing the issue. The link below is a guide on how to fix the issue.

Yooo, thank you very much! It worked

worldblues

Sep 23, 2017
Why are the dialogue texts in my game too big as in some of the texts are being cut-off in the dialogue box, how do I fix it?

HotCream

Jan 22, 2022
Honestly idk, but maybe you should update the plugin and joiplay from patreon, currently i'm using the plugin version 1.20.25 and running fine in my phone
im using 10.20.27 for joiplay and 10.20.28 for plugin and still same not working

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
It's truly sad that on the 4th of July we got an update with really nothing in it. Maybe August copium.

• Sad
Reactions: TONYCHAOS

ff14

Oct 27, 2018
is it me or in the new version the white sparkle that shows up if an inventory is not yet discovered by mc is missing?

NottWeal

Feb 1, 2018
Just picked this game up for the first time in a long time and I've run into an issue. Everytime I enter my room at the Homestead the computer takes control of the game and begins talking about mom keeping my room clean and then I find my old blades and the game completely freezes. Anyone have an idea how to fix?

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
is it me or in the new version the white sparkle that shows up if an inventory is not yet discovered by mc is missing?
For what's it worth, the sparkly thing is still intact in the MC's home during the hallucination scene in the forest.

NottWeal

Feb 1, 2018
Nevermind, I figured it out. the scene works normally if you go talk to Stella First
Just picked this game up for the first time in a long time and I've run into an issue. Everytime I enter my room at the Homestead the computer takes control of the game and begins talking about mom keeping my room clean and then I find my old blades and the game completely freezes. Anyone have an idea how to fix?

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
does choosing to follow osiras invitation somehow lock you on the "bad" path or lock you out of any content of the "good" path? i only did it once and that was a long time ago. back then it didnt seem like it does but that was a built waaaaay before you got your own castle and shit like that. and nowadays i simply dont have the time to try it out myself.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes