JL5

Apr 9, 2021
june 13 post

Nothing about doors, I promise!

While it took far longer to solve than I'd like to admit, the improved method of handing out the various Bad Endings have now been fully implemented and will randomly pick one character from your active party when you lose, so the fewer you have with you into battle, the more likely it'll be the character you wish to see.
And while there is an intentionally low percentage it'll pick the main protagonist instead, you can easily boost that to a 100% success rate by leaving everyone else behind at camp.
In short, previously bad endings kind of clumsily worked depending on which characters you had already recruited, now it's entirely based on the partymembers you've selected for battle.

I've also tweaked some of the bad endings, both those mentioned from last week and older ones.
So the next beta should be coming out later this month with those included!

That's it for today, see ya next week!
no main story = I sleep
no new SethXZoe scene = I cry

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
this might seem like an obvious question, but how do I open the encylopedia to buy upgrades? no matter where I try to its greyed out in the item menu.

tasy00001

Apr 21, 2023
this might seem like an obvious question, but how do I open the encylopedia to buy upgrades? no matter where I try to its greyed out in the item menu.
to open the quick menu, press a. There you can find the encyclopedia, art gallery, etc. Upgrades are listed under "Rewards" and their requirements for unlocking them.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Due to the number of times this has been asked... It would be nice if Gabe put it back to how it was before when everyone liked it...
OR, make then accessible in the inventory.

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
Damn, while browsing some hentai rpg games to play, I stumbled upon LoQO and got bombarded with nostalgia. Damn to think that I was still in 2nd year Highschool when I first played this game, and now I am graduating college in about a week from now. I don't know who will finish their game first, the developer of LoQO or Nymphomaniac Priestess. Fuck, Elder Scrolls 6 will probably release first before both this devs can finish theird projects.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Damn, while browsing some hentai rpg games to play, I stumbled upon LoQO and got bombarded with nostalgia. Damn to think that I was still in 2nd year Highschool when I first played this game, and now I am graduating college in about a week from now. I don't know who will finish their game first, the developer of LoQO or Nymphomaniac Priestess. Fuck, Elder Scrolls 6 will probably release first before both this devs can finish theird projects.
Don't even tell me, the first installment in this series is singularly responsible for me having a soft spot for RPG Maker games - they appear so comfy to me these days... Shame neither this one or LoQO2 improved or even attempted proper evil paths like in the first one.
Also, judging by menu/journal entires it seems we're in the last 1/4 of the story, so ES6 is definitely coming after Origin, lol.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I'm hoping for at least a confirmation on a scene updated to the international version for this week's update, I've already accepted that we won't get any main story progression this month. :HideThePain:

tasy00001

Apr 21, 2023
anyone know where to acess scene replay ?
You can access the scene replay in your personal quarters at castle warrengard. After you have completed a certain story segment: you can upgrade your castle with personal quarters. Furthermore you need to have completed the side quest at hermit's retreat. After you got all that activate the mirror in the upper right section of your personal quarters. Then you can enter the gallery. To access your scenes, you have to purchase them at the orbs in the room with Emerald gems. You gather a lot of Emerald gems through killing legendary monsters. Also you can get them from Lewd boxes.

Joey123

Oct 26, 2021
Hey, i need a bit of help with a rather early mission. I can't seem to find a way to steal the donations from the church and afterwards get to Kythe in Port Ronod. "I'll come back for those donations later" is what Devon (MC) says when i try to interact (day and night). I can't seem to find anything regarding that in the wiki/walkthrough

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hey, i need a bit of help with a rather early mission. I can't seem to find a way to steal the donations from the church and afterwards get to Kythe in Port Ronod. "I'll come back for those donations later" is what Devon (MC) says when i try to interact (day and night). I can't seem to find anything regarding that in the wiki/walkthrough
You can't do it yet. Advance the main quest first.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes