zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have no problem with the giuld yes there are stuff they my not have found but they my not be in the game yet too. but the walk through is still up to par for me

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
yep gabe is losing PATRONS so it cg time lol
Well ofc gabe is losing patrons since game is in development since September 2016. I myself love gabe's games BUT i stoped being a patron 2 years ago since development is snailpaced. Focus was off game but more on some cosplays and such crap. Do the game than some extras as expansions. Dont waste resources you are getting on something that is not even useful in game. Just my opinion.
Idk myb ICSTOR made impact on lots of game developers by milking his patrons, its a shame for developers and also great loss for community.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Well ofc gabe is losing patrons since game is in development since September 2016. I myself love gabe's games BUT i stoped being a patron 2 years ago since development is snailpaced. Focus was off game but more on some cosplays and such crap. Do the game than some extras as expansions. Dont waste resources you are getting on something that is not even useful in game. Just my opinion.
Idk myb ICSTOR made impact on lots of game developers by milking his patrons, its a shame for developers and also great loss for community.
This... The game (games) is really good with a lot of content but she refuses to do what she gotta do and instead she's trying to last longer.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Dark Lizard. Thanks.
I made the walkthrough as to be the quickest route to 100%. Otherwise why use a walkthrough? If you want just the story. Why bother using a walkthrough? Just follow where it tells you to go. Also for those that just complain, yes, it can be a chore to read through. I get that. Though when a update comes out that adds areas to episodes that are 4 years old I am not going to completely redo it until a episode releases.
Reason is that achievements pop at different times, items, boss strats could be different due to a item in a chest that was added later could make a legendary much easier earlier in the game. A beta update could effect 75% of the guide. Why current betas addition are just slapped on at the end.

The one that asked about a updated walkthrough. It is 100% as of this current beta. Once the next episode is released the guide will get a rework. Like every episodes release. It will most likely get 2-4 reworks as I find quicker ways to 100%. That means chapter fixes etc etc. I will most likely be adding a quest area like I did with the land purchases.

Yes that means I play through this damn game over and over to get the fastest and efficient way to get everything.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Dark Lizard. Thanks.
I made the walkthrough as to be the quickest route to 100%. Otherwise why use a walkthrough? If you want just the story. Why bother using a walkthrough? Just follow where it tells you to go. Also for those that just complain, yes, it can be a chore to read through. I get that. Though when a update comes out that adds areas to episodes that are 4 years old I am not going to completely redo it until a episode releases.
Reason is that achievements pop at different times, items, boss strats could be different due to a item in a chest that was added later could make a legendary much easier earlier in the game. A beta update could effect 75% of the guide. Why current betas addition are just slapped on at the end.

The one that asked about a updated walkthrough. It is 100% as of this current beta. Once the next episode is released the guide will get a rework. Like every episodes release. It will most likely get 2-4 reworks as I find quicker ways to 100%. That means chapter fixes etc etc. I will most likely be adding a quest area like I did with the land purchases.

Yes that means I play through this damn game over and over to get the fastest and efficient way to get everything.
Even if you hold someone's hand all the way through the game, they will still complain.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if a hint system using a program could work better for someone stuck at a problem...
IE:
Enter location: Colussia (Select from a drop down menu.)
(program looks up Colussia data)
What are you looking for: Twin Trade's (Select from a drop down menu.)
This is located on the road leading to the church.
or:
Enter location: Colussia
What are you looking for: Illustration 112
It is located in a house by (where ever it is) in a safe, the code is 4624.

This could help more than a walkthrough because user doesn't need to find which time you were in colussia to find out about the safe code.
BUT, this would take a LOT of time to set-up, but, it may be easer to update later.
It could also list all the monsters, where they could be found, and where their legendary is located.
All the Illustration, cards, pictures...
How to get the different H scenes...
When and where each of the quests are given, where to go and what to do...
and all the characters you would come across, altho, some of them are found in different locations at different times.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Dark Lizard. Thanks.

Dude I used your walkthrough last year and I have to thank you for your effort, the only thing that confused me was the first golden beetle with crayden at the beginning of the game, but other than that it was so well detailed with screenshots and other stuff that was really a lifesaver, good job bro (y)

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Dark Lizard. Thanks.

thank you for making the walkthrough man I played the game on my xvideos channel and I followed your guide and I had a very enjoyable time. I hope you keep updating it once we get way more main story content!

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
the game is good the art is great too. but i alway's thought they should work on the game and save the cosplay for after. the cards and other stuff are part of the game so i do not mind that.
Ya Gabe seems to have been working backwards for a long time now, but hopefully now that all that extra collectable stuff is completed we get nonstop main story progression. Hopefully.

Nub Duo

Jul 20, 2021
I have a weird problem. I've gotten pretty far into the game (50+ hours) with no problem, leave it for a few days, and try to reopen it but all I get now is a black screen that stays open for ~3 secs then crashes. Reinstalled RPG maker, did nothing. Downloaded the game again, nothing. Couldn't find anything that was blocking it. Anyone have any ideas?

Elizabeth90

Mar 26, 2020
Ya Gabe seems to have been working backwards for a long time now, but hopefully now that all that extra collectable stuff is completed we get nonstop main story progression. Hopefully.
I sort of lost hope with that...not even big games take nearly a decade to complete (less they are waiting on technology to be created in order bring their vision to life), and there has been little to no story progression. Stopped being a patron for her some years ago (actually started saving up the money I would've been giving to her and dear lord...I don't know if it's worse than the developers that run off with the money and leave the game unfinished or what she's doing, since "updates" do continue on her part.)

Was really hyped about this game and the story (loved LoQO I and II, and gave support), so this really was a huge letdown. But more power to her honestly, respect the hustle.

Reactions: JL5 and JobeStroud

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I wonder if a hint system using a program could work better for someone stuck at a problem...
IE:
Enter location: Colussia (Select from a drop down menu.)
(program looks up Colussia data)
What are you looking for: Twin Trade's (Select from a drop down menu.)
This is located on the road leading to the church.
or:
Enter location: Colussia
What are you looking for: Illustration 112
It is located in a house by (where ever it is) in a safe, the code is 4624.

This could help more than a walkthrough because user doesn't need to find which time you were in colussia to find out about the safe code.
BUT, this would take a LOT of time to set-up, but, it may be easer to update later.
It could also list all the monsters, where they could be found, and where their legendary is located.
All the Illustration, cards, pictures...
How to get the different H scenes...
When and where each of the quests are given, where to go and what to do...
and all the characters you would come across, altho, some of them are found in different locations at different times.
There is a illustration area of the walkthrough. Where it tells you exactly where they are and if a safe code is needed. It is all in a very nice list!

respect to the person who made the walkthrough because they have to look for every thing in the game to help people. my i ask for one thing if you can. could you make a how to get the hearts up giuld lol. that why i get all lovey dovey hearts lol.
Most hearts for some characters are story driven so they are scattered throughout the guide. The camp ones are as well so I will make a subsection in the guide with all the interactions. That is a good suggestion along with a quest section. Those will be added once the next episode releases or I get a wild hair up my ass.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes