JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1693950849072.png
Ok so 1 good thing is Osira's next scene is being worked on, but major bad part is that Gabe is gonna work on making emoticons 3 times larger which will be a "massive undertaking", so after this months beta we're probably not getting shit til the end of the year. This hurts my soul.

Reactions: jalgos90

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Guess it's been two or three years I haven't asked.
Can someone tell me if 1) Naluna's finally in the game and 2) if we got something as interesting as the Farah/Gai'deld scene.
Thank you very much.
?? DIdn't Naluna get attacked and either killed or enslaved by a hoarde of bug people at the end of 2? If she's alive we're not gonna find her till after we deal with the invading army, and that doesn't even seem to be the plot of this game soooo

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Yay fun with drawer's sounds :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I'm legit impressed how Gabe is able to find random stuff to "improve" or change instead of moving on with the story. And it's even more sad that even if a bunch of people said please dont focus on that in their blog replies they would still probably do it. Pain peko.

Reactions: aleyugioh

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
I'm legit impressed how Gabe is able to find random stuff to "improve" or change instead of moving on with the story. And it's even more sad that even if a bunch of people said please dont focus on that in their blog replies they would still probably do it. Pain peko.
I totally agree with you mate.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok now i know who your talking about all the stuff happening in this game is because of her.

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
?? DIdn't Naluna get attacked and either killed or enslaved by a hoarde of bug people at the end of 2? If she's alive we're not gonna find her till after we deal with the invading army, and that doesn't even seem to be the plot of this game soooo

There were some heavy hints of her hand in this one too, so I do wonder.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
she was the one talking to what's her name wuzabbla are some thing and was pissed because older fraha was still alive ridding moster dick. she also want's the gragon's to wipe out all humans.

DoctorThanks77

Feb 10, 2020
IS there something wrong with my download of this game? because whenever voicelines are used, they repeat the first second of the voice file over and over.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Naluna in 2 has absolutely nothing to do with 'Naluna' in Origin.
Same goes for Bal'rana, in Origin she doesn't even have a daughter like the old hag in 2, other characters are the same as well.
This is not a sequel, you can just think of it as an alternative universe with an alternative story, or multiverse like DC comics or Marvel.
Plus, the facial design of Naluna in Origin is being reused for another character who appears recently lol, captain Gallus. Just change the ears and hair color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ghost girl Ayama looks a bit similar too, but at least not exactly the same like this.
If Naluna ever appears in the future, she will need a redesign. Or maybe just fuck it not adding her to story.

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
please help me

i can't use controller and my button a bit weird, for "A" button usually i use "Z" in my keyboard, but instead it work on "C".
and as i try configure controller it's doesn't work at all

i hope some one can help me at least change the default button on keyboard because theres no setting for this inside games and i try configure in apps by pressing "F1" but still not working

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
the settings does work, it's just a little confusing if you look at it at a glance. Here I swapped the A button from Z with C.

1694114313664.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if it's not her then why is the old fraha and opala talking about the hero from the 2 game fighting to keep there home safe and the same mounton in the second one is still the portol to there world and odd that young fraha said the woman who toke her hated her, older fraha the woman wanted dead because she hated her gut's. that's all i am saying seem the same world to me some how but who now's could be wrong.

Thehentaipervert

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix "script 'windows_safefile' line 28: TypeError occured. Incompatible marshal file format (can't read) Format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given.? Everytime i try to load a save this message reads. I am still able to start a new game but cant load.

Any help would be appreciated!

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes