blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
Brace yourself for next update it will be huge!!!! lots of closet and drawers sounds around, fun for whole family. More sprite action and also custom dices which you can take to Vegas. Ofc no new story elements, but hey there will be a lot of new dialogue for random NPC's which don't have impact on anything. All of that just for your fun while waiting for ages. Soon we will come to 10 year mark and than you will get unfinished golden edition. Difference between original and golden? Ofc new door sounds from Resident evil, and also new sprite animations. OH boy i just can't wait for it. 10 year anniversary of LOQOO :D I am just joking....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we are waiting on the dev the arts and for the game's end. but most people are just waiting for there best art style to come out, but then you still have to wait for the dev lol.

May 30, 2020
Can someone please elucidate me as to whether or not you can repeat scenes like the pervert interactions or the tavern wench challenges? I've DUG through every way I could think to word that question (among others I've had and had to figure out myself,) and everytime I find someone asking about the things I want to know, everyone on the thread just completely ignores the question. I'm asking now knowing full well the same could happen to me, but I'm hoping someone who knows actually sees this and bothers to answer, because for a game with a forum page and wiki as extensive as this, I am FLOORED by the lack of information on things that strike me as front and center.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you can away's go to the place were el date rape owns in the back is a biulding to train the girl's you will have to pay gold but it is those scene's. try that mybe it's what your looking for.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Lmfao I feel like the CG progress is slow is because like this is just a part-time job for artists, they spend less time on drawing CG for this game since they have their main full time job in their lives, cant blame them tho.

But still even if thats the reason, at this point Gabe should use multiple artworks for international version.
I see many good artworks on internet, as well as in gallery, that have so much potential. Like ones from euD, Tamada Heijun, Metal Owl and many more, or even AI art is also fine.
Gabe is just fucking milking patreon money, thinking some bullshit side quests would be great "contents" lol.

At this rate Imma fucking write my own shit, add the CGs from those artists into the game and release my mod lol.
I see international mode is still fine as fuck with this CG quality, Gabe should just hire these artists to make CGs, instead of making bullshit quests and game features which nobody gives a fuck about.

Not to mention there are ton of bullshit items, weapons and other shits that are like never appear in the game or people even care about them, such as "axe of osira", "ring of trinity", "cloak of infinity", etc and etc that Gabe copied and pasted from LOQO II lol

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Lmfao I feel like the CG progress is slow is because like this is just a part-time job for artists, they spend less time on drawing CG for this game since they have their main full time job in their lives, cant blame them tho.

But still even if thats the reason, at this point Gabe should use multiple artworks for international version.
I see many good artworks on internet, as well as in gallery, that have so much potential. Like ones from euD, Tamada Heijun, Metal Owl and many more, or even AI art is also fine.
Gabe is just fucking milking patreon money, thinking some bullshit side quests would be great "contents" lol.

At this rate Imma fucking write my own shit, add the CGs from those artists into the game and release my mod lol.
I see international mode is still fine as fuck with this CG quality, Gabe should just hire these artists to make CGs, instead of making bullshit quests and game features which nobody gives a fuck about.

Not to mention there are ton of bullshit items, weapons and other shits that are like never appear in the game or people even care about them, such as "axe of osira", "ring of trinity", "cloak of infinity", etc and etc that Gabe copied and pasted from LOQO II lol
you are goddamn right, also that cecily CG is top tier, i have been expecting a cg like that to be added to the game after the memory of her and the bandits.

desum221

Mar 17, 2019
Does this game have an ending yet? I tried it about a year ago, and wanted to wait for it to wrap up the story before I jumped back in.

May 30, 2020
well you can away's go to the place were el date rape owns in the back is a biulding to train the girl's you will have to pay gold but it is those scene's. try that mybe it's what your looking for.
Yeah I already know about that but considering it's the same cg and background and you have to pay for each use it's not really what I was looking for. I also expected her training to be a longer thing but after I experimented with the training I looked at the wiki and found (at least from what I could tell) there's only 2 levels to her obedience training which takes the interest out of it. Half the reason I bothered in the first place was I figured if you couldn't repeat visit the same location, it may make the most sense to spam training before I continue in the story so that way I can make the most out of other encounters, although since then I've realized that even when doing 2nd tier option these people pay you a pittance which is absurd considering training is like 500k a pop and the most I recall getting was like 300-400k from a nobleman. Just disappointed that the mechanic seems incomplete (especially since I'm not a fan of netorase.)

Also still trying to understand the mining mechanic. I'm nowhere near completing the game (or at least the current content) and the mining doesn't make sense to me at least in the sense that the mining locations don't SEEM to replenish which severely hampers my ability to craft armor/weapons. The mining crops themselves say "they've been mined recently" or whatever which implies that given time they'd come back, but even old locations don't seem to have grown back like a plant, so it seems they're a finite resource. There are some mobs that seem to drop things like gold (not krowns, literal gold among other ores) but since I've only gotten so far i'm limited to what's useful for crafting, especially considering I've yet to meet the one that drops gold, and I've already seen the option to craft things that are better than gold weapons/armors so once I do meet that monster, its reward will be obsolete. I have no idea if the newgame+ mechanic implements you keeping armor/costumes/weapons or levels or anything (which I doubt) but tbh I don't really see an incentive to newgame+ this game unless it's to unlock scenes that I miss due to story choices (although I typically save scum so I can see which one I like best and then choose that one.) But even then I've recently discoverd this "memory mirror" thing and from wiki/forum/in-game experience, I wonder if that may be related to a sceneviewer or not. Don't really need/want an answer to the scene related comment as I'm sure I'll find out but yeah. I can see why people have complained about this game in the forum. I'm enjoying it thus far, but there are a lot of issues I have with the game design. Also unless I completely missed the button for it in my various comb-throughs, it is INSANE that you cannot repeat tutorials. It's easy to forget all these random-ass sprinkled-in tutorials if you haven't used the mechanic in a while and it's mad annoying I seemingly can't just reread one in menu. If I'm missing a button, someone let me know, but there doesn't SEEM to be one. Closest I've seen is Journal but that's for characters and beasts, not game mechanics. Thanks for reply anyway.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I also expected her training to be a longer thing but after I experimented with the training I looked at the wiki and found (at least from what I could tell) there's only 2 levels to her obedience training which takes the interest out of it.

Also still trying to understand the mining mechanic.
I imagine Gabe's original intention with the training was to have it be a lot more substantial. But like so many things from the earlier parts of the game, it got forgotten/ignored and left by the wayside. There hasn't been anything new added for it in years.

As for mining - the nodes can only be mined once. They never respawn, even in NG+. But all the various ores can be acquired as drops from monsters or by sending out expeditions, so that doesn't really matter. And you keep everything in NG+: levels, items, sidequest progress, titles, etc. It only resets main story progress. The main point to doing it is to select a different art style. And I suppose to choose different dialog/morality options, if they ever end up mattering.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so was that new art for the game are just fan art lol. i do like the art hope for some more mc mother stuff mybe she goes after her son too lol. she did poles the paerl to him lol.

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
well we are waiting on the dev the arts and for the game's end. but most people are just waiting for there best art style to come out, but then you still have to wait for the dev lol.
Well sure, BUT in previous games Gabe was more focused on writing dialogues, and storyline. There were multiple black screens "CG will be put here" while you could read a dialogue.
In this game its more like. OH i dont have CG for this. Well nvm i am gonna make some random bullshit for few months until CG is finished. I just cant move on without CG. Kaching motherfuckers.
So i dont get it how could people support someone who takes their money and do nonsense with that money. Pledge to some other talented designer, game maker, programer etc.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Well sure, BUT in previous games Gabe was more focused on writing dialogues, and storyline. There were multiple black screens "CG will be put here" while you could read a dialogue.
In this game its more like. OH i dont have CG for this. Well nvm i am gonna make some random bullshit for few months until CG is finished. I just cant move on without CG. Kaching motherfuckers.
So i dont get it how could people support someone who takes their money and do nonsense with that money. Pledge to some other talented designer, game maker, programer etc.
It's so weird because if you try to find anything about SethXZoe bro is like a ghost online. Twitter, Pixiv, nothing recent at all and yet somehow Gabe is in contact with him and he does still make art obviously. Straight up if I could just commission the guy myself for a couple pieces I probably wouldn't come back to this game for a couple years cause I'd be satisfied.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't pay because i have no job but then i would have to be able to feel i could trust the dev. i have seen to many games go astray to trust so easly. i mean if the dev is up front and tell's you there plan and does not let people change the way the do thing's then yea i would help.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes