Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin v3.21b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT: Updated link to version 3.21b because of a bug, see original spoiler for more details.

Last edited:

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
Guys, do i need to play - before or i can start with this one ? story wise

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Guys, do i need to play - before or i can start with this one ? story wise
This is sort of a prequel/sequel time travel thing so some story things will miss context without the first two games

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegendOfQueenOpalaOrigin-3.21b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I seem to be having problems launching the game's .exe, it just immediately shuts down on its own.
It's not my antivirus quarantining it or anything, and I couldn't find the solution ITT, any ideas?

EDIT: To anyone with this problem (Game.exe launches as a black windown, briefly loads, and then shuts down/crashes):
Advanced System Settings -> Performance -> Data Execution Prevention -> Find and add the game's executable (RGSS Player) to exceptions. Worked for me.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
All this time and still minimal progress - at least the patrons are going down so people are not fully retarded (just a bit).
Does anyone have a full save? Or at least an idea of what the variables are for the replays so I can edit the one I have

kark

Jun 18, 2017
anyone have save file in this art ? f yes, plz share me. Many tks guyz.
Im not 100% sure but i think that is one of the first scenes you get in the game so you can just speedrun to get it if you are only interested on it.
If you mean a full save with that art style, then i dont know, you can try your luck with someone else save. If that save has not that artist, then you could try to use a save editor or a mod to change it.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I need some help... I downloaded the 3.21, tried to launch, but it crashes. The window comes up, but dies before you get to title. I thought, okay something is broken. .......but then I tried to launch my previous 3.20 game, which had been just fine, and NOW IT does the same thing too! Out of nowhere. I can't seem to find a crash log or anything. I turned off my AV, but that had never been a problem before.

Has anyone else hit this, or just in general have advice on what might be suddenly killing RPGMaker games? I DID just get a security update on windows last week. I tried adding LoQO as a trusted exe, but ddidn't seem to matter.

WHat really confuses me is the sudden killing of the last install which was fine. so now something on my system is different but I dont' know what.

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
I can't seem to find any more slender sluts so I think I killed them all before doing the quest for grope fu and now its bugged and i cant finish the quest? is this possible

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I need some help... I downloaded the 3.21, tried to launch, but it crashes. The window comes up, but dies before you get to title. I thought, okay something is broken. .......but then I tried to launch my previous 3.20 game, which had been just fine, and NOW IT does the same thing too! Out of nowhere. I can't seem to find a crash log or anything. I turned off my AV, but that had never been a problem before.

Has anyone else hit this, or just in general have advice on what might be suddenly killing RPGMaker games? I DID just get a security update on windows last week. I tried adding LoQO as a trusted exe, but ddidn't seem to matter.

WHat really confuses me is the sudden killing of the last install which was fine. so now something on my system is different but I dont' know what.
Try 'Data Execution Prevention (DEP)' windows doesn't like RPGMaker XP you have to add the .exe for each new update.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes