jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
will post updates on that new Circus quest

so far found 5 grabs in Fire Demoness, Ice Demoness, Earth Demoness, Young Harpy, and Murk Maiden
can't think of any other "female" mobs in the overworld
Where did gabe put the circus location? It's always a pain in the ass finding new locations.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but so far there are only 5 monsters to capture for the Cirque des Monstres right?
Fire Demoness, Earth Demoness, Young Harpy, Murk Maiden and Ice Demoness.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know how to capture them, the steps are as follows:
1- Meet Rosaline at the circus (It can be found at multiple locations, like the north of Arlon or south of Odidania)
2-Accept her proposal and go to the Grandmaster's Hut to complete his quest
3-Return to Rosaline and recieve the Sanguine Ticket
4-Search for the female monsters. (IMPORTANT) The monsters need to be ALONE in battle, if you find 2 or 3 monsters on a single battle you can't capture them, even if you kill the others. (The Murk maiden was a headache for me since she is in a cave under the Marsh which I completely forgot existed)
5-After entering battle, don't attack, use the skill you learned at step 2 and they will be exposed.
6-Then you use the Item (Sanguine Ticket). There will be a prompt that says that the monster escaped but it's ok.
7-If you return to the Cirque des Monstres you can start seeing how they are now in cages.

Ninel

Sep 9, 2017
Has the code worked for anyone? It doesn't do anything to me so I can't see the branching choice. (I am assuming the hidden cutscene is the one with Beatrix and Elin)

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
Hello everyone.
Quick question:
Since I've lost all of my datas of the game after I had to change my PC, how can I use cheats to increase my lvl and getting better gear faster?

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
so what did we get from this update 5 min story and garbage scene dose anyone know hot to get the third choice ?

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017
I cant do the slender sluts quest for the life of me, I've gone to every location at night and all I get is the tutorial popup saying I've killed my first slender and then nothing. The guy also refuses to aknowledge that I killed them despite me having killed them off already clearly
what's the locations?

belaeus

Jul 5, 2017
Same problem here, plus i have everything actualized, the launcher, the archives, and the goddamn
I followed the steps in Advanced Fixes in the Manual file that should come with the game. It took creating a Data Execution Prevention exception to finally get it up and running, but I fear it might be for just this file for this version.

Reactions: KGARrokh
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes