BlackCrusader

Nov 10, 2019
I need help for some reason the archives of data and graphic don't appear on the unzipped folder, even if the system says that they're are already there but the so not appear even if i enter on the rar folder itself and drag myself the archives

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
i suffered the same, i solved it by using a previous version of the game, before rescuing Lady Farah on the room where you wake up, i saved, used a previous version, rescued Farah, then entered the same room, saved and went back to 3.21
Got a DL for the older version? Stuck here myself atm

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to finish this new quest "Grope Fu Mastery"? Any way to know where all shrines are?

jjlolm

Aug 13, 2019
Hello i'm having a bug after i free old farah in the laboratory, the camera is way up and can't see my characters, any ideas of what can i do? save attached for anyone interested, just enter the chamber and after the conversation bug triggers.
The 3.20b version is available here

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Where did gabe put the circus location? It's always a pain in the ass finding new locations.
To answer my own question: I found it south of Odidania, UNDER A CLOUD that concealed it a bit on the overworld. It's an unlabled tent, and even after you discover it gets no label.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes