nnnDoddy

Oct 28, 2019
i suffered the same, i solved it by using a previous version of the game, before rescuing Lady Farah on the room where you wake up, i saved, used a previous version, rescued Farah, then entered the same room, saved and went back to 3.21
Same thing happened to me and i managed to stumble along the same fix. Looks as though the areas had an upgrade and a lot of the gates and layout have been replaced with lazer grids etc. Guess that means the positioning is off when it respawns you back post scene saving Farah, hence stuck in the wall...

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Hello , I need help with the new cirque de monsters mission . I finished the grope fu mastery mission but the new skill won't appear in my skills tab. Am i missing something or that is just a bug?

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Do anyone get stuck when the mayor of Brightstone enter the guest house after meeting Farah (not slave version). ...

I think the bug lies with Farah. She turn around and face the wall in her back instead of walking towards the mayor. And I get stuck there since the dialogue won't continue until she moves to the right spot. I guess...

Edit: nevermind I was lucky enough to still have a quick load just before. ...
I had same issue - my save is right after you woke up, then I go to Farah, dialogue starts, MC gets his clothes back, Mayor enters, MC moves away from Farah, Farah turns to wall and nothing.

Solution - earlier save. Farah isnt supposed to stand in "main" room as in picture, but in small bedroom, then scene plays normally.

cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
Hello , I need help with the new cirque de monsters mission . I finished the grope fu mastery mission but the new skill won't appear in my skills tab. Am i missing something or that is just a bug?
I don't know what "Grand Stomp" is. Maybe you were somehow given that instead of "Touch of Dominance?"

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Ok. I am 100% convinced Improved Roll and Perfected Timing outright don't work

At All.

In fact. I think I roll WORSE with them.

I just lost 10 fucking times in a row against the guy in my castle with the Layla cards. My dice absolutely don't come out high often and even when they come out high with a 10 or such the other person somehow rolls either a draw or a 12

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's what i do i save the game befor i play any one and then if i lose i just reload the save i made befor i played them. so if i win the first card they have i save then try for the other card. so if i lose i restart from my save before i played them if you win save and repeat.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Just saw it, but why this game doesn't have the netorare tag? All, and I mean ALL the girls got Hscenes with other people than the MC and a main component of the game is collecting cards of them getting fucked by others.

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Just saw it, but why this game doesn't have the netorare tag? All, and I mean ALL the girls got Hscenes with other people than the MC and a main component of the game is collecting cards of them getting fucked by others.
I think the reason there isn't a netorare tag is because all the girls in the game are whores lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TONYCHAOS
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes