zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i mean in every game all the girls really fuck around anyway's. i mean yea the mc get's to fuck them so do others. i forget but i do believe you get a good ending to bone them all ut also bad ending's were they get boned by others.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Please tell me whats the difference between legend of queen opala ORIGINS and Legend of queen oapala GOLDEN EDITION. Whats the difference between them?
2 Entirely Different Games. Legend of Queen Opala is currently a Trilogy, Origins is the third of the series and is called Origins due to timeline shenanigans

BOH56

May 27, 2017
here's what i do i save the game befor i play any one and then if i lose i just reload the save i made befor i played them. so if i win the first card they have i save then try for the other card. so if i lose i restart from my save before i played them if you win save and repeat.
I do that too, but restarting a game 10 times in a row when you have something thats supposed to have your dice come out higher is more than a bit much no? Especially since most times I roll low even. But it at least works well in Strip or Die.
Or maybe the perk with the dice is only for the money bets at the bars and not for the cards?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1696954209647.png
Blog post for today, we're very self aware now with the blacksmith huh.... I was at least hoping for some exciting news so I could be in an even better mood since my birthday is tomorrow but looks like it's still dry as usual. :LUL:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So Legend of Queen Opala I Golden Edition is the first game chronologically? But which game was released first by the developer? The Golden Edition or Origins
Golden Edition is the first followed by II followed by Origin.

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
I had same issue - my save is right after you woke up, then I go to Farah, dialogue starts, MC gets his clothes back, Mayor enters, MC moves away from Farah, Farah turns to wall and nothing.

Solution - earlier save. Farah isnt supposed to stand in "main" room as in picture, but in small bedroom, then scene plays normally.
Dear God, that would set me back like 20 hours, please tell me someone knows of another solution to this. I was hoping the autosave function from that one mod would help me, but it just crashes out with an error if I try to load it.

I was thinking I could try and sequence break it by cheating myself out of the house and reentering?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So if you don't give Laquadia her robes back in the caverns, can you give them back later? Instead of the new outfit? Or better, so she has both options available?
Cause the robe is sitting there in my inventory, and she looked hot in it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would reread the dice thing mybe it will say i don't know. i just go with the way i play it lol. i have not had that glitch but if what i have heard about some thing like this try to make the words go slowly acrossed the screen there are some of these games were if you rush the words the game messes up.

jurismansf4

Jun 27, 2022
Damn i lost my save does anyone have a solution that would make so i don't have to spend all those hours getting back to where i was

Alek9567

Jul 27, 2022
does anyone know how to open the encyclopedia, the walkthrought ask to open it in the inn at the begining but it doesn't work in the inventory ...

BOH56

May 27, 2017
You gotta be fucking kidding me...The story from before has only progressed so much that you get off the island...all that wait for approx 5 minutes of new story content....

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
aoi-todo.gif
Well it's the last couple hours of my birthday and I won't lie I wish I could've spent some of it playing LoQOO, enjoying the advancing main story, listening to the perfect voice acting for our waifus, and seeing new CGs all in SethXZoe's style, but a wish like that is so demanding even the dragon balls couldn't accomplish it. Perhaps in 2033.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 2998954
Well it's the last couple hours of my birthday and I won't lie I wish I could've spent some of it playing LoQOO, enjoying the advancing main story, listening to the perfect voice acting for our waifus, and seeing new CGs all in SethXZoe's style, but a wish like that is so demanding even the dragon balls couldn't accomplish it. Perhaps in 2033.
Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it and wish for your health

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkLizerd and JL5

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
View attachment 2998954
Happy Birthday!, good wishes for you and for Gabe to finally complete this game lmao.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JL5

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hello.

Somehow I remembered the game and after 15 min of searching for the name, I was unpleasantly surprised the game was still in development. Both of his previous games have been completed in a "reasonable" time so what is going on with this?

I don't want to start a pointless 2-page debate, but I haven't really been playing this game for at least 3-4 years (or even more). In short, could someone tell me just how far along is the development? Is the game that much bigger than the other two or has the dev just started to get lazy cause now he has become rich?

How much gameplay(hours) is there in the latest version?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes