zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from the lookes of it there going to be a little more of those scene's. also i am haveing troubles finding the monsters got the harpy the elmentals fire earth and ice. so who am i missing.

JohnHandinCock

Dec 4, 2017
Alright so I was hoping that someone would be able to help, I've downloaded the new version after not playing for months and updated the RTP just to make sure that the game would run, however anytime I try and open it, it just shows me a black screen before closing.

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
is there a way to get lockpik without talking to the guy in the start ? i dont find him anymore and the progress is far ... is possible to buy lockpik?

BlackCrusader

Nov 10, 2019
Alright so I was hoping that someone would be able to help, I've downloaded the new version after not playing for months and updated the RTP just to make sure that the game would run, however anytime I try and open it, it just shows me a black screen before closing.
Same problem here pal, in my case the RAR didn't extract all the files but when changed of program and having all the files happens the same i have already drop it because i can't find a solution on my own nor with the info of the community, but only to be sure do you have all the files in the folder and have updated the RPG launcher of the game?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1698174623107.png
We got a new emoticon which is nice, good to know SethXZoe is still making art for the game but my question is where is his art for the actual scenes!? And like I mentioned last time it looks like we'll be stuck on this new feature bringing in other characters to battle for a while.

Shadowalker13

Feb 20, 2018
For those having BLACK SCREEN SHUTDOWN on start, here is an older solution for windows 10:

Go to control panel and search for advanced system settings
open and go to performance options "settings"
go to Data Extraction Protection
make sure Turn On for all except I select
add the Game LAUNCHER file to the exceptions
APPLY

Game should now launch without problem

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes