salukami

Jul 11, 2023
Hello writing this because i want to 100% the game but dont wana grind so is there like a cheat menu to get the things like art razor or is there a save thats newgame+

Reactions: Nexus265530

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
you can always pick a save from here to newgame+, i myself updated a save not much ago from this version
Hello writing this because i want to 100% the game but dont wana grind so is there like a cheat menu to get the things like art razor or is there a save thats newgame+

andrevitex

Jun 1, 2020
i´m stuck in a wall after i save mama farah from gaideld.
i dont want to download stuff i dont know how to use, can you please do an update with that bug fixed?

ThePresstone

Oct 26, 2023
Hello everyone, does anyone know if there is a Spanish translation, I would like to better understand the history of the game
:D

LaTeChien

Jan 30, 2019
Here's a niche question: does anyone recall the name of the minotaur that defeated Beatrix and fathered Elin? Was it ever mentioned? My brain insists that it was something starting with a V, but Gabe is using Val'Toras (I think that's the spelling) as the in-species name for minotaurs, so it might just have been her saying that, instead.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yes they say his name when you and beatrix finish fighting von she sayes his name. so you and her daughter and her go free.

Reactions: LaTeChien
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes