destroyergd

Jul 2, 2019
I'm unable to install.
I actually have the 3.18 version installed already, and it works perfectly. Can't remember what I did to install it
Tried installing the 3.21, different folder, all clean: can't make it work.
I followed the instructions. Installed and uninstalled the RTP in different places to see if it would work and it doesn't.
I get the message "Unable to find file Graphics/Windowskins/004-Custom01".
EDIT: Also tried both the RTP in the link from Installation in this website, and the one that comes in the game folder. Neither seem to work. Manual says to use "RGSS-RTP_104" but there's no file with that name
EDIT 2: now with version 3.22b, I've unzipped, clicked on setup and chose to repair both option (it was already installed). Then I've clicked in the file explorer to show hidden folders/archives, and run the game. It now works, perfectly as it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pozar55

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a lack of sound effects when playing the game on JoiPlay? Also, it's unusually laggy. Maybe it's due to having disabled Ruby 1.8 in order to be able to run it?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I feel it Zarqupang, this is my favorite H game easily, when Gabe adds content and scenes it's amazing, but when there's a drought it hits hard as fuck. Playing the game up until the content stops is such a great experience, and I loved it.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
What’s the storyline so far…
Here is the story of 9 years of development. Good guy, sort of, finds a artifact. King is murdered. You are blamed. Evil boss man takes control of the kingdom. Escape. Find a whore. Escape with whore. Find someone who can understand the artifact make their way there. Get cat girl.
Find farmers. Farmers sell dynomite!! Take castle. Base of operations. Do BS stuff. Fight a god. Get wrecked. Whore is dying. Umm do stuff?
Meet other "gods" and get told "suck it up" Bang queen.
Go on boat. Crash boat. Do some stuff.
There is 9 years of a game.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes