c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
i like these games but man this one is taking longer then the first two lol.
This is taking longer than the first two combined twice

By the way, I having been following development since the very early stages of it. If this is version three point something, what were the most important features achieved in 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0. Is the main story complete at least?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
oh, boy! How unfortunate that we all believed that gabe was telling the truth when she said the game will be ending by this year... no, wait, NOBODY believed that because the game has been in production for 9 years and the story seems like is missing 1/4 still.

Still, claiming to "end the game by this year" and end the year having offered a grand total of 30 minutes of story gameplay (of basically a side-quest of being stranded on an island), with the rest being asset update (that nobody asked for) and optional side-quests and locationss that add nothing to the main game is, at the very least, dissapointing.

maxx1233

Mar 19, 2019
hey gabe big fan of you work love the games you,ve done so fare but this game is hard to beat even after i beat your other game i think it would help a lot of people if you put a cheat menu in the game like already instead of downloading a diffreant way also in this game as well

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for give me but i am old school and i think people just want cheats because of the grind i get that but true achevment comes from hard work. getting stuff easy you don't learn a thing.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
"Legend of queen Opala", and... male (!?) protagonist???

Maybe name of the game must be: "Legend of queer Opala" or some shit
i think the name is a nod to another game, i'd like you to introduce to you a very obscure game saga, probably never heard of it, "the legend of zelda", where the point of most games of the saga is about a male protagonist saving a princess called Zelda, hence the saga being named after her.

but seriously, the legend of Queen Opala, in games one and two is about the same; you are a guy, you meet and save Opala , she and her family are the event that kickstarts your adventure in both games (and a different protagonists for each), and this game is pretty much a spin-off sequel with different characters, only called "legend of queen opala" to make sure people know it's from the same saga.

This is just a series about a royal family with you walking on the shoes of a guy who meets that family. It's not that deep.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
for give me but i am old school and i think people just want cheats because of the grind i get that but true achevment comes from hard work. getting stuff easy you don't learn a thing.
The problem is doing it up to 5 or 6 times for different CG sets and human/beastman

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
please add *Mini Map* to next Update .
ow and screen resolution option would be SUPER
Honestly out of all the random stuff Gabe has added I'm legit shocked a minimap hasn't been added. Even when I first started playing I would get lost and not know where certain cities or towns were. Adding a minimap that could help reduce confusion would actually be something I'd get excited for.

Aug 9, 2018
after i save farah from gai'deld monster in the lab area i get insaide the wall and i cant move idk what to do and i wish someone could help cuz i really like this game and want to finish it
Huh, weird. Put some time into a post-orb reset and the same thing happened to me. The game isn't frozen either; if you wait you can see the mana golem move.

I do have other saves but they all predate the reset.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you think about it the only thing you need to do is get the lvls and after us the orb and run through the rest get to the castle and got to the mirrior then you have all the scene's then just go to the end of the version.

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
Is there any easy way to cheat in this game? I want to experience the story without having to grind for ages to beat bosses.
Save editor. Lets you unlock scenes in the mirror as well as add everything you could possibly want whether that be items or levels.

rpolus

Jul 24, 2017
Save editor. Lets you unlock scenes in the mirror as well as add everything you could possibly want whether that be items or levels.
Any specific one recommended? I tried using one a while ago and couldn't manage to edit levels and party member stats

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys. Last time I played it was 3.04, 3 years ago. Game was fully completed (on that point of development). How far did the game move since then?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes