SpaceEraser

Oct 17, 2023
For those having BLACK SCREEN SHUTDOWN on start, here is an older solution for windows 10:

Go to control panel and search for advanced system settings
open and go to performance options "settings"
go to Data Extraction Protection
make sure Turn On for all except I select
add the Game LAUNCHER file to the exceptions
APPLY

Game should now launch without problem
I also gave up because it didn't work, but thanks to your kind explanation, I can now run it. thank you

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
after i save farah from gai'deld monster in the lab area i get insaide the wall and i cant move idk what to do and i wish someone could help cuz i really like this game and want to finish it

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
if we even get too. there my be other people are monsters that get her. if she is a caption then the hores pirate will be fucking her that's how stuff goes in this game.
Ya I can definitely see her never getting fucked by the MC and only monsters or animals and shit, shame too cause of how hot she looks.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
you are probably right she will get scenes no one wants with some monsters or the horse pirate and nothing for mc same goes for bal'rana
I'm pretty sure a LOT of people enjoy this scenes with different characters. If you ever pay patreon, you will know.
Dont forget this is just a forum, this don't represente the majority of ANY game. Just a vocal minority.

If you want only MC scenes with everyone, you for sure follow the wrong game since LOQO 1. It was always pretty clear by that time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there have alway's been scenes with monsters fucking the girls hat ia true from 1 and 2 but the mc also get's some nucky too. i just wish the story would have more in it. i also like the art.

Reactions: Nexus265530

BlackCrusader

Nov 10, 2019
For those having BLACK SCREEN SHUTDOWN on start, here is an older solution for windows 10:

Go to control panel and search for advanced system settings
open and go to performance options "settings"
go to Data Extraction Protection
make sure Turn On for all except I select
add the Game LAUNCHER file to the exceptions
APPLY

Game should now launch without problem
Lo he probado y....¡SIIII GRACIAS, POR FIN PUEDO VOLVER A JUGAR A ESTA MARAVILLA!¡GRACIAS COLEGA!

Sargona13

May 25, 2018
This was from years ago. Since the creator rather change my walkthrough vs making story elements. It is A or S or Z? Who fucking knows since it can't make a game unless I update my walkthrough.
If there is anything interesting to add. Email me. It is is the document.
It's A because the original use for A was changed from activating the run feature to giving you access to the Map/Encyclopedia/Art Gallery/Map Folder/Quest Folder/Other thing I've forgotten what it's called anyway I'm waiting patiently for the update to your walkthrough because your walkthrough is how I know I won't miss or skip something. I'll just say too take your time with it I too am a gamer I understand wanting to play a new game but also remember to take breaks from that and the walkthrough writing to relax and refresh it really helps.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
In the circus mission I have only located 5 (fire demoness, ice demoness, earth demoness, young harpy and murk maiden), am I missing any or is it a mission that cannot be finished yet?
Also, where does the story continue in this update?

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I've not played in so long that I am lost! I remember talking to the fire king and ice queen. What do I do after that? Is there any story after that? Up to date guide?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the only story update i know of is leaveing the island and that is all. of the story. if you go back to that bar after it will re do the scene.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
It's A because the original use for A was changed from activating the run feature to giving you access to the Map/Encyclopedia/Art Gallery/Map Folder/Quest Folder/Other thing I've forgotten what it's called anyway I'm waiting patiently for the update to your walkthrough because your walkthrough is how I know I won't miss or skip something. I'll just say too take your time with it I too am a gamer I understand wanting to play a new game but also remember to take breaks from that and the walkthrough writing to relax and refresh it really helps.
Alright. I will update it within the next two days. Since you asked nicely and people thumbed it up. You all want me to just add the crap at the end or a complete rewrite?

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
is there a way to get lockpik without talking to the guy in the start ? i dont find him anymore and the progress is far ... is possible to buy lockpik?
I believe, though this was YEARS AGO, you can just talk to Black Dame in the basement after some time. I don't quite remember since it literally a 3 minute quest.

Last edited:

kidillidanis

Jun 12, 2021
Sorry, How to hide a text box, I tried insert and numlock but couldn't hide the text box. Thank you a lot.
(I use a laptop, and my keyboard looks like this.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes