MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Quick question, either I'm not looking in the right place or for the right clues but has anyone figured out the safe code in Bergville?

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
Just saw it, but why this game doesn't have the netorare tag? All, and I mean ALL the girls got Hscenes with other people than the MC and a main component of the game is collecting cards of them getting fucked by others.
If you ask me main component of LOQO series is story. Hscenes are just a bonus for work well done. Ilustrations etc. are rewards for feats such as monster slaying and exploring + puzzles. Cards are just a mumbo jumbo added to syphon more money from patrons. At least in my opinion

Reactions: DarkLizerd

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
Dear God, that would set me back like 20 hours, please tell me someone knows of another solution to this. I was hoping the autosave function from that one mod would help me, but it just crashes out with an error if I try to load it.

I was thinking I could try and sequence break it by cheating myself out of the house and reentering?
new game + and just speed run through the story :D

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
So Legend of Queen Opala I Golden Edition is the first game chronologically? But which game was released first by the developer? The Golden Edition or Origins
Legend of queen opala
Legend of queen opala golden
Legend of queen opala II
Legend of queen opala II golden
Legend of queen opala Origin EP 1 EP 2 EP 3 and most likely EP 52321532421421412412412214

Reactions: DarkLizerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope i am still around when it get's done lmao. i know the dev's have lives out side the game world but that stoy part was really small lol.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
bruh where do i go to start 3.20 story content??
6 months from now. Or 6 years. Welcome to my life.
To all those that are wondering. I am going to update my walkthrough. It will be from scratch.. Again. Since 2? years there is worth content to update.. Stop supporting this leach. It already lost an artist.

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
does anyone know how to open the encyclopedia, the walkthrought ask to open it in the inn at the begining but it doesn't work in the inventory ...
This was from years ago. Since the creator rather change my walkthrough vs making story elements. It is A or S or Z? Who fucking knows since it can't make a game unless I update my walkthrough.
If there is anything interesting to add. Email me. It is is the document.

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
6 months from now. Or 6 years. Welcome to my life.
To all those that are wondering. I am going to update my walkthrough. It will be from scratch.. Again. Since 2? years there is worth content to update.. Stop supporting this leach. It already lost an artist.
which artist did she lost ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they had what four artest. so hard to tell but if i had to guess it was probly the one ever one liked lol. mybe they got tired of wiating for the story and wanted to move one to a game going some where lmao.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
View attachment 3013815
Well at least it isn't some new texture revamp or map extension or something. I read Laquadia and I perk up. While I would like to be able to bring best bitch in for fights I feel like that isn't something we need right now at all. But this will probably be a huge time consumer so yea....
>"It's a small thing, but that's no excuse to leave it unattended."
*Points in the general direction of the motherfucking S T O R Y*

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
>"It's a small thing, but that's no excuse to leave it unattended."
*Points in the general direction of the motherfucking S T O R Y*
The main story must be insignificant if this is worth putting attention on. Just imagine if this attitude was put towards the main story and actually finishing the game, it would EASILY be one of the best hentai games ever, also rop the other artists except for SethXZoe and maybe even Sparrow (Some of his art looks good in the game)

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
The main story must be insignificant if this is worth putting attention on. Just imagine if this attitude was put towards the main story and actually finishing the game, it would EASILY be one of the best hentai games ever, also rop the other artists except for SethXZoe and maybe even Sparrow (Some of his art looks good in the game)
Yep, agreed. Unfortunately, once greed and laziness set in, it's too late.

Reactions: JL5

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
this game could be great if they finished it and let the mc have more fun with all the girls. but in the long run who now's what will happen. truth be told i would love for the mc to have a harem lol.
That's exactly what it was originally supposed to be. Now it's just a cuck simulator.

Reactions: jurismansf4

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
this game could be great if they finished it and let the mc have more fun with all the girls. but in the long run who now's what will happen. truth be told i would love for the mc to have a harem lol.
yeah i think most people hate tavern wench scenes and bestiality shit we need more mc (only mc if possible) and harem ed would be great

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes