zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some how i feel we are getting away fro the sex scene's and game play don't get me wrong stuff like the clothing and house hold stuff is needed too. but just doing that will make people kinda turn away. how about one group works on each part if you have a team.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
when i try to launch the game it just shut it itself anyone know why i even try with an older version of my game but idk why my pc seems uncapable of starting it i need help pls

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
the main problem now is actually find a way to start the game idk why it doesnt even start black screen and then the game shut it itself

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
How many chapters does this have so far? I remember seeing something about there eventually being 9? Not sure I want to restart the game 89 more times, I'm trying to wait until it's finished...

Hiriye

Jan 4, 2024
I just downloaded the game again and I started playing and I remember there were little stars indicating unopened looting places but now they are gone? Any idea how I can toggle that on?

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
I just downloaded the game again and I started playing and I remember there were little stars indicating unopened looting places but now they are gone? Any idea how I can toggle that on?
if I remember correctly, you need a item for that. I believe it's from the quiz guy.

Shadohh

Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone, sorry if I missed it but I am having an issue where I can't get more than 3 characters in my party. It keeps saying all character slots are full or something to that effect. Is there a fix for this because I am at the end game and it's really annoying to be missing a party member. Thank you all in advance.

yaamers

Jul 20, 2021
For those that keep crashing when opening the game or the game keeps closing when u first downloaded it

Control panel > system and security > system > advanced > performance > settings > data execution prevention and pick the top option and then reset ur pc then click on the orange cog again it should work
(This was listed in the manual bruh I spent an hour tryna figure out why the heck it wasnt working)

jspettoi

Apr 25, 2023
Hi i found the save of an character that i havent played yet so i download it and i see that i can t use any of the item the appear in dark gray and cant press them. Someone now whats happening ?

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Hi i found the save of an character that i havent played yet so i download it and i see that i can t use any of the item the appear in dark gray and cant press them. Someone now whats happening ?
Gabe changed how you open the gallery and the those others things, I don't play that game in a long time but IIRC press "A" and they will open.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes