zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just hope we get more then just furnater stuff i mean yes that is kinda nice but we have been waiting along time for some more good stuff cards more tavern stuff i mean all the stuff in the game is inporton but why not get more stuff with mother and i don't mean being fucked by others.where is her strip o dice and picture stuff

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
i just hope we get more then just furnater stuff i mean yes that is kinda nice but we have been waiting along time for some more good stuff cards more tavern stuff i mean all the stuff in the game is inporton but why not get more stuff with mother and i don't mean being fucked by others.where is her strip o dice and picture stuff
You gotta see the vision bro, surely he's adding new tables and furniture for us to fuck the mom ON right? Surely..... clueless-aware.gif

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I played this game a long time ago, I remember that I really liked it for its story and characters but I don't know if it's worth playing again considering it's a long game and the H scenes take a long time to access

Reactions: Nexus265530

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
I am so lost in this game, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do in the story anymore lmao. I'm genuinely confused. I feel like I've missed so many parts of the storyline and now Idk how to progress more with the story. Anybody else like that too?

Tarwion

Jul 21, 2017
I am so lost in this game, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do in the story anymore lmao. I'm genuinely confused. I feel like I've missed so many parts of the storyline and now Idk how to progress more with the story. Anybody else like that too?
You can ask the girl in the warp zone for directions

Reactions: VenomClaw

Firesnake

Aug 6, 2017
I played this game a long time ago, I remember that I really liked it for its story and characters but I don't know if it's worth playing again considering it's a long game and the H scenes take a long time to access
Yeah, I've also played the game when it just "released" (damn, it was, like, what, seven years ago?), and then came back once or twice to play it from start to finish. Both times it was a "what, that's it?" kind of reaction when I reached the end of available content, and I HIGHLY doubt anything's changed, all things considered.

Personally, I'd wait another two-three years AT LEAST before coming back, considering the dev's pace.

Reactions: _Gutts_

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Crazy to think this has been in the works for 8 years now. And while I loved all the content and the ability to play a beastman and also the captives one can aquire things sure seem to have slowed down. Is there any place that there is an actual plan to what is being added or just the vague simple posts on the blog the only info people have on the development anymore?

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes