JL5

Apr 9, 2021
does it matter if one of the problems delaying the game is no more? I know the game should have been finished long time ago but either way is kinda good news
I think a factor for the delays being gone now is good, however I need to see results. If he's making great progress with main story content or at least stuff that isn't textures and random assets nobody cares about then I'd say ya it was a legit roadblock. I won't play devils advocate though, and the people who've been following this game even longer than me definitely won't. If the roadblock is actually gone now, I truly do hope that she's able to start making some amazing progress on the game. I won't get my hopes up.

Reactions: Nexus265530

SaucePan69

Jun 16, 2021
Can't get any manpower, whenever I talk to black dame she just tells me that she I need manpower but doesn't give me an option to get any, I think I have all the required stuff so someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong 1722395088514.png

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Must have been asked a thousand time already so I'm sorry for the repetition. But is there any benefits for playing the other two first games (like lore knowledge for exemple) ?

manormansion69

Oct 9, 2020
Must have been asked a thousand time already so I'm sorry for the repetition. But is there any benefits for playing the other two first games (like lore knowledge for exemple) ?
Not needed but it can technically help, for example the game starts with saying there is a war against the An'terra but you don't really know what they are unless you play 2 (they have yet to appear in Origins) everything else is explained in this game and you can play it as a standalone. It was the first one I played from the trilogy and honestly I wouldn't have finished the other ones without really liking this one. I guess you get to learn more about the companions you get from this game because they were NPC's in the previous (one of them was a boss).

Reactions: Bambourex
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes