Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So can anyone tell me which species of fish each of these four MILFs are?:

View attachment 3806951
One on the left is the eel in manpeki lake (not really milf imo). Middle left is crucian carp in beach area. Middle right is dark chub in aegi valley. Right is common carp also in manpeki lake. If you are looking for mature girls, there are plenty in game. Also there is a human milf with a couple scenes.
Are Whopper Fishgirls fatter or have bigger boobs?
Whopper are larger breasts + horny. Pregnant is pregnant of course + affectionate and heart eyes.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Are there any skills you can purchase in the late game that will let you automate the fishing process? Or is the game a constant series of fishing minigames from start to finish?

EDIT: Also, I should've saved at least one of each fish I caught for the fishgirl aquarium that gives you cosmetics for your fish tank. Though I did get the rod that helped me catch the Red Swamp Crayfish (one of my favorites, but a Top Ten list is still in the works^) so that's at least one silver lining.

*This top ten list will take into account not only appearance, but personality, sexiness, who has the best whopper and pregnant variants, among other things. So ciphertul , you'll most likely see some updates from me during the weekends when I'm most active with this game. Though to give you an idea, the Red Swamp Crayfish, Eel, Crucian Carp, Dark Chub and Common Carp are big contenders for my top ten+ or so list.

I only found two of the 4 MILFs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the info.

Both, it is a thick version of the fish. I recorded some fish and you can decide for yourself.

View attachment 3807015

View attachment 3807017
View attachment 3807016
Thanks for the video examples.

One on the left is the eel in manpeki lake (not really milf imo). Middle left is crucian carp in beach area. Middle right is dark chub in aegi valley. Right is common carp also in manpeki lake. If you are looking for mature girls, there are plenty in game. Also there is a human milf with a couple scenes.
I do think the eel genuinely looks like a MILF, albeit one you're more likely to find in a fantasy setting.

Whopper are larger breasts + horny. Pregnant is pregnant of course + affectionate and heart eyes.
The chubby fishgirl seems fatter in her whopper version. Though it is kind of hard to tell the difference with some of these.

It's around the rocks on the bottom left of the first area. Here, I'll put my fish map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you unlock the fish maps for the other three areas? I have the Map for East Inzu Fishing Port but don't know where to get the other three maps from.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes