Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
where a Yamame fish can be found? i search everywhere in the river
That one requires you to advance the story to get the tengu jump. After you do, it seems to be the only fish in the area above the waterfall before you get to the boss fish.

pizzastyle

Jul 22, 2018
since some people have been requesting it, here's a full save for the latest version of the game with all of the scenes and content unlocked (including every fish variation, 100% aquarium, costumes, equip, skills, etc). The only thing missing are fish crowns, but as far as I know they don't unlock any content or scenes, they're just a bore to grind.

UnknownProtagonist

Aug 7, 2022
Can someone Please help me with this fish, I'm not sure if I'm just stupid or theres a problem but I just CANNOT find this fish. No one else seems to be complaining about it and I searched through all 10 pages of comments here to see if someone had trouble or even mentioned it and I found nothing. Even the guide didn't mention a Stripped Beakfish. I've been wandering around and fishing for 2-3 hours now this is driving me nuts

Mintal

Jun 29, 2024
Could someone let me know how I'm meant to get the white cloth?
I met with akira I just need to actually grab it from the tree

Tizio7

Jan 21, 2018
Could someone let me know how I'm meant to get the white cloth?
I met with akira I just need to actually grab it from the tree
there should be a man in the East Inzu Fishing Port, at the far right of the map (right before entering in the beach map) that sells you a thing to catch the cloth

Tizio7

Jan 21, 2018
That one requires you to advance the story to get the tengu jump. After you do, it seems to be the only fish in the area above the waterfall before you get to the boss fish.
thanks you but i'm still blocked, i find a Tengu man at the mountain but i have no idea on how to advance in the story

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
thanks you but i'm still blocked, i find a Tengu man at the mountain but i have no idea on how to advance in the story
He should say something about bringing him something sweet. You need to buy a manju from the store with the old man. If he doesn't say anything about bringing him something sweet, you aren't yet far enough in the story.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes