Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
slightly north near the girl that gave you this quest.

if you want a big Yamame fish, you'll have to do/finish the inn guy quests.
Screw you. It's locked behind the Tengu questline. You can't get it by going "slightly north of the quest girl". Wasted 2 hour on your misinformation.

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
where the hell can i fish up char?(found! its the north of the valley place, next to one of the water falls) ive had no luck, google says you find them in lakes but no luck there, same with the tengus fishing request(found! its to the left in the rice patty area), and the third level lake rod (this ones pretty worthless, you have to fill in the aquarium, so youve probably already got everything)

Last edited:

Zwai

Feb 23, 2022
where the hell can i fish up char?(found! its the north of the valley place, next to one of the water falls) ive had no luck, google says you find them in lakes but no luck there, same with the tengus fishing request(found! its to the left in the rice patty area), and the third level lake rod

yeff2012

Aug 2, 2022
Talk to the boy outside of his house.
There's no kid outside his house. I got magic hand-kun, so idk if I'm supposed to do something with that? But here's his text if anyone could still help?

Tub Master Tetsu:
"I hate to say it, but I cant make ya a tub boat right now...
Not without "That"! I just can't get in the mood without it!
and there's not a chance in hell...
...that I'm makin' a tub unless I can put my all into it!
So, sorry I can't make ya a tub boat.
You'll have to forgive me.
Huh? Did I lose somethin'?
Tch forget it! It's got nothin' to do with you!
Where the hell did it go".

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there a checklist for everything? I think I got everything except whopper and pregnant versions of the fish. I doubt anyone is insane enough to try to get ranker sizes of all the fish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no kid outside his house. I got magic hand-kun, so idk if I'm supposed to do something with that? But here's his text if anyone could still help?

Tub Master Tetsu:
Check the tree where you talked to Akira earlier below the stairs to the shrine. They told you it fell into the tree.

Reactions: yeff2012

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

Tub Master Tetsu:
After he says that the guy outside tells you something blew away. Go into town talk to the guy near the fields and he’ll tell you it’s in the empty lot near the shrine, talk to Akira and get them a soda ice cream from the store and Akira will tell you it’s in the tree. Talk to Taro to get the hand-kun then go back to the tree.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Help, nothing happen after talking to jack sparrow. what should i do after that?
You need to head to the light house. It’s on the pier near the exit to the beach area.
Jack Sparrow? Can you send me a pic of what he says? I haven't met him yet, so I'm assuming he's a different character.
His name is Jo-nii and he is the start of the post game area.

Reactions: Arabi1

dsadsasasdsadsa

Dec 10, 2018
It's a complete disappointment, the game is just about quests and long conversations. It's definitely not worth the time you spend because for every job you do you get 2 different low quality drawn pictures. As you progress the time spent on the tasks increases but you still get 2 low quality pictures in return.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes