Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so after searching a bit more, all i missing is the one in the middle of lower 1st shelf and the upper middle 2nd shelf, any idea where i find those 2 Suto piggy banks ?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
so after searching a bit more, all i missing is the one in the middle of lower 1st shelf and the upper middle 2nd shelf, any idea where i find those 2 Suto piggy banks ?
I think those are the last 2 I was missing. One is in upstairs of the inn, bottom right room with the old man. I kept overlooking that one cause it was the figure under a blanket. The other is in the lake area, head to the bottom right of the map where the houses are and there's a hidden pathway among the to the south trees.

Reactions: collectioner

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
1719425791120.png

can anyone help me with fisherman request i dont know where to go

i am already reach the end but dont have seabird eye skill help

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 3772888

I recall getting it after finishing the large plate in the fishing guild but I'm not sure if there was another requirement other than that. Once I cleared it, there was a trigger at the front of the guild telling me that the guild master wanted to talk to me and he gave me the skill then.

Reactions: Arabi1

MadderPacker

Feb 28, 2022
View attachment 3772888

If you've done the BigPlate quest, you might be missing the guy who's asking for 2 Regular Chars outside the assassin's building, he should be standing outside and below.

asdfasf.jpg

Does anyone know exactly how I get the Ryu statue in the base? I have it on my JP save but can't seem to get it in this version.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
If you've done the BigPlate quest, you might be missing the guy who's asking for 2 Regular Chars outside the assassin's building, he should be standing outside and below.

View attachment 3773051

Does anyone know exactly how I get the Ryu statue in the base? I have it on my JP save but can't seem to get it in this version.
I recall that's the ultimate reward for the beat the croc quest you get from him at the tengu mountain.

MadderPacker

Feb 28, 2022
I recall that's the ultimate reward for the beat the croc quest you get from him at the tengu mountain.
Yep, the guide says to talk to the ryu-looking guy after the 2nd aunt scene, but I keep talking to him and nothing comes up, my only options are to turn off the random battles and talk to him, neither of which grant me the statue.

Slammurai

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone know which direction on the boat you need to face for the hammerhead shark, the giant squid, the viperfish and the octopus?
Also how do you get the brine shrimp?

MadderPacker

Feb 28, 2022
Anyone know which direction on the boat you need to face for the hammerhead shark, the giant squid, the viperfish and the octopus?
Also how do you get the brine shrimp?
Those 4 are in the post-goddess JackSparrow Subquest.

BrineShrimp is from the scammer guy, after finding a use for the DullKnife he sells you, he gives you a SeaPeopleKit which you can find in your SecretBase, beside the door to the save room. Interact with it and they will ask for SeaPeopleFood which you can buy from the scammer guy.

Reactions: Slammurai

Slammurai

Feb 26, 2019
Those 4 are in the post-goddess JackSparrow Subquest.

BrineShrimp is from the scammer guy, after finding a use for the DullKnife he sells you, he gives you a SeaPeopleKit which you can find in your SecretBase, beside the door to the save room. Interact with it and they will ask for SeaPeopleFood which you can buy from the scammer guy.
Thanks just did the shrimp stuff, where do I start the Jack quest?

ethanruin

Jul 9, 2017
If I sample a pregnant/whopper is it recorded/sent to the aquarium? or do I have to keep it in my basket? I'm confused on how I can see what special ones I've caught

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
If I sample a pregnant/whopper is it recorded/sent to the aquarium? or do I have to keep it in my basket? I'm confused on how I can see what special ones I've caught
Every fish you catch will be added to your aquarium in your secret base.

The only difference is that if you choose to sample it, you will have sex with it + release it back into the sea, so you won't be able to sell it.

So I always choose to keep it in my basket to sell it or give it to some NPC as part of a quest and go back to the secret base to see what I missed.

Reactions: (Light)

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Where can you find Akira after the opening?
If you advance the story with the fishermen's association and reach Manpeki Lake, something will fly and you'll go back to the starting area and meet him near a tree, outside the story I couldn't meet him.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes