Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Wish they added a Seabird's Eye Lv. 3 to easily get the whopper and pregnant fish
At least the fact you can pick what fish type you get help with this. The pain of catching a preg Moon Jelly was real though.

GGG232

Nov 25, 2021
how to catch flapjakc octopus, hammerhead shark, giant squid and viperfish. already finish the game and have lv 2 seabird eye

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Maybe i'm just blind, but where do you catch the brine shrimp? It's the only one I don't have.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How do you get the Whopper and Pregnant versions of the boss fishes?
There's a postgame quest involving the tengu. The tengu will ask you to catch a fish from the beach area and after the turnin another npc will show up in front of the inn looking for the tengu.

Reactions: Arabi1

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
any clue on all the Suto piggy banks in the game? i missing like 3-4 (and there is an empty spot above the silver one) and i not sure how to open the door behind the house, i think i did most of the post game since i missing 1 fish from the port map

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
any clue on all the Suto piggy banks in the game? i missing like 3-4 (and there is an empty spot above the silver one) and i not sure how to open the door behind the house, i think i did most of the post game since i missing 1 fish from the port map
Go to the beach area and the left side of the beach where you can't fish up jellyfish, there should be something new there.

Reactions: collectioner
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes