Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Its called heart of darkness if I remember. Just search for the dev's name and you should find it quickly.
That's another game by this circle yes, but it's not this game's predecessor. There's another Legend of the River Queen game before this one that I don't believe ever found its way here.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
how do you open the stone door behind the inn?
you do that in the post game, after finishing the main quest.

get the 4 orbs from the 4 girls.
camp steamer chick, fisher girl, aunt & her daughter. you should know where to use them.

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Game is fun, but pretty tedious, especially to catch the whopper and pregnant fish. Also, the fact that you can't save anywhere is super annoying - I've accidentally closed out of the game and lost a shit ton of progress. Will wait patiently for a full save.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
this got a translation? damn, wasn't expecting that.

yeah so this is one of those games which you play and then wonder why the fuck it's had so much love, care and passion poured into it. It honestly is one of the highest quality things you will find on this website and whoever made it is wasting their talents producing hentai games.

geti1

May 26, 2022
you do that in the post game, after finishing the main quest.

get the 4 orbs from the 4 girls.
camp steamer chick, fisher girl, aunt & her daughter. you should know where to use them.
are the orbs different from the 3 orbs you use to open the way to fish coelacanth?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote