Wolf RPG Completed Legend of the Master Baiter [v1.05] [BigWednesday/Kagura Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
So is there any content with the Aunt? ^^
from the presence of the incest tag probably yes... dunno as I hadn't played it yet.

Anyway, I have a little question... it say that there are 50 different fishes in the game and the preview show fish girls for sure so the question is... 50 fish girls in the game?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
from the presence of the incest tag probably yes... dunno as I hadn't played it yet.

Anyway, I have a little question... it say that there are 50 different fishes in the game and the preview show fish girls for sure so the question is... 50 fish girls in the game?
from playing the JP version. there's allot of fish girls+hidden ones that'll require a little effort.

its a big game with allot of quests and side contents.

Reactions: Forge Wright

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Still one of the strangest hgame concepts I've ever seen. What if...we made a fishing game but the fish turned into cute girls after you caught them?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Still one of the strangest hgame concepts I've ever seen. What if...we made a fishing game but the fish turned into cute girls after you caught them?
dave the diver H version... sound interesting... get fish, get sushi and get a farm full of fish gal ready for you

Slasher

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, the name of this game's series in Japanese is "Legend of the River Queen", so they're very unsubtle about it, and this is actually the second game in this series this circle has done.

Kagura just REALLY likes changing the names of things when they do Steam releases.
They probably just don't want to get sued by Natsume. There hasn't been a new "Legend of the River King" game since the Nintendo DS, but that won't stop a lawsuit.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Is this the latest version cuz it say 1.05 ver.
On dlsite it is View attachment 3759841
Can anyone confirm is they know?
OK! There is something I need to explain here that has been bothering me for YEARS!
"The version of DLSITE is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY DIFFERENT from the version of the localized game."
This rule is a must when it comes to localized games.
In short, forget that this game is published on DLSITE and go with whatever the Western Publisher uses as version number!

Reactions: Forge Wright

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
They might have changed it to cover their ass if Marvelous decides to release another entry to the River King series.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LegendOfTheMasterBaiter-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
In all of this don't understand one thing... it say that there are 3 variations of each fish girl with the base one, a naughty one and another version I don't remember at the moment... how do you get the other 2 versions because till now I got only the basic one

Apr 22, 2019
In all of this don't understand one thing... it say that there are 3 variations of each fish girl with the base one, a naughty one and another version I don't remember at the moment... how do you get the other 2 versions because till now I got only the basic one
You've to complete the quests the other guy gives you in order to unlock the horny/pregnant version of the fishgirls in that zone. It's just a matter of luck to get the right one. Later in the game you can also select which girl you want to fish(I forgot the item) and that makes it easier to get all of them.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes